12 Years Ago Today.....

jb 3.0

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is just begging Rave or Van to post some 30 yr old clips from their Super Bowls lol

to bad we dont have any Raider Fans

they could post the Ghost to the Post from the 70s lol

it all means the same thing Today......

NOTHING

Not Really...I'm begging you all to post YOURS!tongue.png

Actually it was just a reminder to Buc_Man, seeing as he's been dropping by more often.wink.png

Not Really...I'm begging you all to post YOURS!tongue.png

Actually it was just a reminder to Buc_Man, seeing as he's been dropping by more often.wink.png

This was a great team JB ( Saints swept in the regular season tongue.png ), but ultimately that was a dominant defense. There's nothing like watching your favorite team win the bowl huh?

This was a great team JB ( Saints swept in the regular season tongue.png ), but ultimately that was a dominant defense. There's nothing like watching your favorite team win the bowl huh?

No ****! I posted this because it's on YouTube, but on the Official Super Bowl XXXVII video, it starts out with the dramatic music and narration...then comes the Vince Lombardi trotting off the field...then comes Jon Gruden screaming a play......then comes johnnybuc screaming his lungs out in a closeup, face painted with veins popping.wink.png No Chit.

If I can ever find a streamed version of it, I'll post it.

No ****! I posted this because it's on YouTube, but on the Official Super Bowl XXXVII video, it starts out with the dramatic music and narration...then comes the Vince Lombardi trotting off the field...then comes Jon Gruden screaming a play......then comes johnnybuc screaming his lungs out in a closeup, face painted with veins popping.wink.png No Chit.

Man, I knew the Raiders had no shot in that SB especially after watching that NFCCG. I felt if the Eagles would have won that game, they would have beat Oakland too.

Man, I knew the Raiders had no shot in that SB especially after watching that NFCCG. I felt if the Eagles would have won that game, they would have beat Oakland too.

The Eagles defense, while not as good as ours, was still formidable. My favorite play in Buccaneer history is Barber picking off McNabb in the closing minutes of the NFCCG and going nearly coast to coast with a pick 6!

The Eagles defense, while not as good as ours, was still formidable. My favorite play in Buccaneer history is Barber picking off McNabb in the closing minutes of the NFCCG and going nearly coast to coast with a pick 6!

You probably went apeshit when he caught that pick huh? Cause I know I almost jumped thru the ceiling when Porter picked off Favre!

You probably went apeshit when he caught that pick huh? Cause I know I almost jumped thru the ceiling when Porter picked off Favre!

We were all standing around the Big Screen in our house, and I fell to my knees crying like a baby, when a couple of my kids starting screaming YOU'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!! One of the greatest experiences of my life, aside from the birth of our kids & grandkids.

Then when we started picking of Gannon in San Diego, it was the icing on the cake. I couldn't get a cell signal in Qualcomm Stadium, but when I got out and to the tram back to the hotel, I had like 20 messages. I'm getting goosebumps just remembering it.laugh.png

We were all standing around the Big Screen in our house, and I fell to my knees crying like a baby, when a couple of my kids starting screaming YOU'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!! One of the greatest experiences of my life, aside from the birth of our kids & grandkids.

Then when we started picking of Gannon in San Diego, it was the icing on the cake. I couldn't get a cell signal in Qualcomm Stadium, but when I got out and to the tram back to the hotel, I had like 20 messages. I'm getting goosebumps just remembering it.laugh.png

After the Saints won the NFCCG, I couldn't contact anyone in N.O. for an hour. Once I finally got in touch with my Brother, he was in the French Quarters and all I heard was screaming and cars honking their horns, also there were fireworks going off. After the Superbowl, it felt so surreal it didn't really dawn on me they won until the next day! Greatest sports experience ever, there is nothing that compares to it.

After the Saints won the NFCCG, I couldn't contact anyone in N.O. for an hour. Once I finally got in touch with my Brother, he was in the French Quarters and all I heard was screaming and cars honking their horns, also there were fireworks going off. After the Superbowl, it felt so surreal it didn't really dawn on me they won until the next day! Greatest sports experience ever, there is nothing that compares to it.

As a fan......until you've gone through that kind of emotion and excitement, you can't really understand. I'm talking about REAL fans, not the likes of WFL. It's a shame the excitement of something like that seems to be lost on him.

I'd really like to see some of the Falcon fans be able to feel it. There's a bunch of long timers on TATF, and RC that deserve it.

As a fan......until you've gone through that kind of emotion and excitement, you can't really understand. I'm talking about REAL fans, not the likes of WFL. It's a shame the excitement of something like that seems to be lost on him.

I'd really like to see some of the Falcon fans be able to feel it. There's a bunch of long timers on TATF, and RC that deserve it.

Agreed, as well as some Panthers fans.

NFLN was showing all of those 30 minute Super Bowl specials yesterday. I don't care what the 'have-nots' say, it never gets old or irrelevent.

The ones that don't have truly don't know!

Once you win a Super Bowl...you're always in the club!

To this day, that was the only time I ever seen people running wild in the streets after winning a football game. I was in New Orleans that night.