So Stafford Better Than Ryan?

Y'all actually take the Pro Bowl seriously?

The pro bowl was yesterday? I was flipping through channels and saw a game of two hand touch and turned it off.

Last nights game actually got really entertaining once Ryan got in. I normally don't care one bit about it, but oddly enough that one drew me in and I really enjoyed it.

Last nights game actually got really entertaining once Ryan got in. I normally don't care one bit about it, but oddly enough that one drew me in and I really enjoyed it.

I noticed that in the 4th quarter everyone stopped jogging and started playing full out. Especially as time started running out. Pride took over. Irvin said he was counting on Ryan since he had so many 4th quarter wins.

I noticed that in the 4th quarter everyone stopped jogging and started playing full out. Especially as time started running out. Pride took over. Irvin said he was counting on Ryan since he had so many 4th quarter wins.

Yeah, me too. Actually turned into a good little mini football scrimmage. I was laughing with my fiance about it. Once they all started talking about how the winner gets $27k more than the loser and the MVP gets a truck they all started going for it. I don't know if they were actually talking about it on the field, but it was a funny coincidence the way it timed with the announcing.

I might be of the minority, but I actually like watching the Pro Bowl... Anyone who doesn't just comes off as the type of person who is upset because their team isn't in the Super Bowl. Big whoop, we didn't make it. I watched the whole game wondering when they would put Matt in and once they did, I treated it as if it were a regular Falcons game. Call me crazy. I don't care.

I might be of the minority, but I actually like watching the Pro Bowl... Anyone who doesn't just comes off as the type of person who is upset because their team isn't in the Super Bowl. Big whoop, we didn't make it. I watched the whole game wondering when they would put Matt in and once they did, I treated it as if it were a regular Falcons game. Call me crazy. I don't care.

I have never really disliked it. I have many many times though gotten bored watching it and zoned out and didn't pay attention. I was even like that for most of that game. I don't recall anything from when Stafford was in at all except for the Interception. lol

I would actually like the pro bowl if they did flag football. Because I hate when you see someone run and get 5+ yards, due to the defense players not wanting to tackle. At least then it would stop them to just getting a couple yards.

And then change you can't blitz for 3 Mississippi. I hate they took away blitzing.

And I really like the field goal change.

The pro bowl should not be a cake walk, but it shouldn't be a risk of injuries either. So make it as hard as possible without risking player safeties. keep the field goal, enforce 3 Mississippi and enforce flags.

Stafford's entire career is hysterical.

Guy has one volume-heavy season and people lock in on him being some top-tier QB. Meanwhile, he has three consecutive "kinda okay" seasons and people still think he's gonna give you 40 and 5000 every year.

He's a decent QB. Probably in the Top 12-14. But I really think people have to adjust their expectations of who he can be to the reality of who he is.