• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan doesn't want the accolades, he's just happy being 3-0 against Brees this season

Did anyone else notice Ryan used Ingram, Sproils, and Graham a lot. Was he checking out how easy it was to be Brees the last few years.

probably shoulda just left the post blank

emot-yikes.gif

Nope wrote what I meant to. I just find it interesting, because some of y'all applauding him now showed ur @sses during that offseason. You and the two who co-signed you were active on this board during that time. Not about to pretend like I remember if you were some of they few who wanted him to stay
Edited by MoundBred

Nope wrote what I meant to. I just find it interesting, because some of y'all applauding him now showed ur @sses during that offseason. You and the two who co-signed you were active on this board during that time. Not about to pretend like I remember if you were some of they few who wanted him to stay

Man, this is a thread about watching the Pro Bowl, if you want to start a thread re-hashing Brent, MIko, and TATF be my guest, but that is not a topic to be discussed here in this thread.

Man, this is a thread about watching the Pro Bowl, if you want to start a thread re-hashing Brent, MIko, and TATF be my guest, but that is not a topic to be discussed here in this thread.

LOL @ you thinking you can control what people talk about in your thread. I posted my thoughts while watching the Pro Bowl. Topic isn't worth it's own thread. You don't even feel it was worth a post
Edited by MoundBred