Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Brasky

Pro Bowl Game Thread

256 posts in this topic

Matt got robbed .Matthew played most of the game and had just 2 tds and an int wtf? Matt ryan would have had more point s up on the board if it weren't for vinaturd missed fgs smh

Romo wanted a **** trick play "Jason's the fullback" lmao matts like "look HERES what WERE going to do" code for "nah, bitxh we doing this"

Yeah, Ryan's the Alpha Male in that group! He said, "alright everybody, calm down ---- here's what we're gonna do", and HE DID IT!!! Very proud of our QB 'bout right now! And I can't wait for the 2015 season to get started ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan doesn't want the accolades, he's just happy being 3-0 against Brees this season

Makes up for it I guess lmao **** drew "**** stain" Brees

Yeah, Ryan's the Alpha Male in that group! He said, "alright everybody, calm down ---- here's what we're gonna do", and HE DID IT!!! Very proud of our QB 'bout right now! And I can't wait for the 2015 season to get started ---

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha he literally turned to romo "calm down" lmao man I'm going to rewatch it a few more times

Graham lined up wide tho. We need someone to hang on to the **** ball in tight coverage.

That's exactly how we used to use Tony G. Line him up out wide and run slants and box out the defender. Basketball skills. Toilolo has the size to do that but he doesn't have the skills. That's why we need someone new out there.

MoundBred and Shaffer25 like this

Jordan-Cameron.jpg

Coach Shanny ... You're taking me to the ATL with you .....RIGHT ?

Probably for a different thread but I just connected those to dots. That would be awesome if we could score Cameron. Probably could be had at a decent price.

Kind of follows real life, Stafford throws for a bunch of meaningless yards, Ryan efficiently gets the job done in crunch time. Was surprised to see Romo play so little though.

B8P_l3iCAAIPX81.jpg

They probably didn't want to risk their qb health remember back surgery