Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Brasky

Pro Bowl Game Thread

256 posts in this topic

Anybody notice the huge difference with Dalton there in that 4th down timeout? As opposed to Ryan's ALPHA demeanor decisively calling the plays, Dalton literally just fumbled his words.

Well to be fair Ryan as a rookie used to do the same thing, self admitted himself. I know Dalton's not a rookie anymore but don't act like Ryan never had that issue.

That right there is the area where Matt Ryan missed Tony G in 2014. We've got to get a TE that can make plays like that in the red zone.

Graham lined up wide tho. We need someone to hang on to the **** ball in tight coverage.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Well to be fair Ryan as a rookie used to do the same thing, self admitted himself. I know Dalton's not a rookie anymore but don't act like Ryan never had that issue.

Zero relevance to your post. No one was being unfair to Dalton, he just stated what happened. Are you one of those posters who has a hard time hearing positive things about Matty?

He could be our 4th receiver

He'd be our 3rd.... Arguably 2nd, but I don't want him personally... If I did I would've mocked him in one of my many mocks last year.