Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Brasky

Pro Bowl Game Thread

256 posts in this topic

probably shoulda just left the post blank

emot-yikes.gif

Nope wrote what I meant to. I just find it interesting, because some of y'all applauding him now showed ur @sses during that offseason. You and the two who co-signed you were active on this board during that time. Not about to pretend like I remember if you were some of they few who wanted him to stay

Is Team Irvin isn't close to scoring here could they just punt right before the end of the quarter and then get it back on the switch because technically Team Carter would have it to end the quarter?

Smokey the Bear likes this

Is Team Irvin isn't close to scoring here could they just punt right before the end of the quarter and then get it back on the switch because technically Team Carter would have it to end the quarter?

Or they could do that.

Nope wrote what I meant to. I just find it interesting, because some of y'all applauding him now showed ur @sses during that offseason. You and the two who co-signed you were active on this board during that time. Not about to pretend like I remember if you were some of they few who wanted him to stay

Man, this is a thread about watching the Pro Bowl, if you want to start a thread re-hashing Brent, MIko, and TATF be my guest, but that is not a topic to be discussed here in this thread.

Chill out Francis. lol

This is a NFL sports forum. People rib on each other. It isn't personal and it's all in fun.

Thanks for that explanation Tuggle. Sorry for overreacting and being overly sensitive...
Tuggle'2 likes this

More proof that Money Matt Bryant should've been selected.

Money would have made all those kicks and banged 3 pro bowl cheerleaders while doing it! wiggle.001.gif

ICD likes this

Man, this is a thread about watching the Pro Bowl, if you want to start a thread re-hashing Brent, MIko, and TATF be my guest, but that is not a topic to be discussed here in this thread.

LOL @ you thinking you can control what people talk about in your thread. I posted my thoughts while watching the Pro Bowl. Topic isn't worth it's own thread. You don't even feel it was worth a post

More proof that Money Matt Bryant should've been selected.

Vinaturd got the nod because of past accomplishments idgaf about him being good not of the year they weren't as game changing as matt Bryant's

Actually blitzing in the pro bowl is illegal period. Has been that way for years and was a 15 yard flag early in the game.

I know that, but it was Irvin the other time, Carter hadn't blitzed once until Ryan went in.

to be fair, all 3 of those kicks would have been good on the regular posts. It really has to be weird kicking at a smaller target after being used to the 18 foot posts all your life.

No.11 likes this

Anybody notice Brees going after grimes earlier? Dude has something against him for making him look bad in the past or something lol was happy Brent finally got a pick at the end of all that

LOL @ you thinking you can control what people talk about in your thread. I posted my thoughts while watching the Pro Bowl. Topic isn't worth it's own thread. You don't even feel it was worth a post

You're kind of an angry little feller, aren't you?

papachaz and Lornoth like this