Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Brasky

Pro Bowl Game Thread

256 posts in this topic

Zero relevance to your post. No one was being unfair to Dalton, he just stated what happened. Are you one of those posters who has a hard time hearing positive things about Matty?

WTF are you talking about? Clearly you're new here and don't know a **** thing about me so pipe down with such BS.

That's exactly how we used to use Tony G. Line him up out wide and run slants and box out the defender. Basketball skills. Toilolo has the size to do that but he doesn't have the skills. That's why we need someone new out there.

Yeah, then Bellichick showed the entire league out to shut Tony/BIg TE's down in the red zone and that play wasn't nearly as effective as it once was.

Yeah, then Bellichick showed the entire league out to shut Tony/BIg TE's down in the red zone and that play wasn't nearly as effective as it once was.

Belichick has the most unstoppable TE in the NFL. Gronk is a beast. Everyone should be trying to find their Gronk and copy the Patriots.

WTF are you talking about? Clearly you're new here and don't know a **** thing about me so pipe down with such BS.

I'm asking if you are a Ryan hater cause your reaction didn't make sense to me otherwise. You brought up struggles Ryan had as a rookie to justify Dalton having the same issue as a 4th year multiple Pro Bowler. I've been on this board for 3 yrs and I know I don't know about you, hence my question...

Did anyone else notice Ryan used Ingram, Sproils, and Graham a lot. Was he checking out how easy it was to be Brees the last few years.

I liked Ryan to Ingram. That just liked right. Ingram is a free agent. I know our backfield is crowded, but I would love it if the Falcons could get Ingram.

Who played better than Dalton that didn't? The point is so many people duck out that they let mediocre players in. Big problem they'll have to figure out in the future imo

It wasn't a problem when they played in Hawaii the week after the SB... but today there were TEN players from Sea/NE that weren't participating... and more than a handful more that decided to forgo the fAAAAAAAAAAbulous trip to Tropical... Arizona!??

Goodell has screwed up what once were the only decent parts of the Pro Bowl...

I honestly enjoy the Pro Bowl. Players can take more risks and have fun, and as a result you get to see some really cool plays. You guys remember Brandon Marshall's catch from the Pro Bowl a few years ago? That was fun to watch no matter what game it's in.

I honestly enjoy the Pro Bowl. Players can take more risks and have fun, and as a result you get to see some really cool plays. You guys remember Brandon Marshall's catch from the Pro Bowl a few years ago? That was fun to watch no matter what game it's in.

Me too. I've always been a fan of the Pro Bowl until Goodell came in and totally f'ked the whole thing up...

First, moving the game to the week before the SB is just plain asinine, and I can't understand why it's stayed that way. You get ZERO of the SB participants, which is usually about ten players just like this year. Then you also lose a bunch of guys who lost their respective Championship games because the pain of losing is still pretty raw. Not to mention, a football season is like a great book... and a great book needs an anti-climax after it's climax chapter... which is what the Pro Bowl USED to be... the last opportunity to watch your fav players play.

Moving the game from Hawaii is also plain stupid. Taking away their tropical paradise vacation location just makes some players go, "Naw, man... I'll pass..."

Now we are stuck with video game rosters and rules... You have Pro Bowl kick returners but no kickoffs??! That's Roger Goodell in a nutshell. Just a friggin' brainless doosh...

Then that guy has the AUDACITY to complain about the play quality after he basically changed/screwed the whole thing up... like a Police Commissioner who takes away all of his officer's guns and then complains about the upswing in rampant crime...

DiMiante likes this

Did anyone else notice Ryan used Ingram, Sproils, and Graham a lot. Was he checking out how easy it was to be Brees the last few years.

Great post!

Graham was being a douchebag tongiht, but I guess he always is. I really think he was pouting about not being with Brees. Until that last TD he was just kinda blowing Ryan off. Was definitely happy to see Ingram being a team guy. Then of course Sproles blew it up. I hope to the lawd we use Freeman like that some. He is more than capable.

Post of the year. Now go tell it to those SaintsReport mofos and make it the post of the year over there too!

Post of the year. Now go tell it to those SaintsReport mofos and make it the post of the year over there too!

I think Julio, Roddy, TG, and pre-2012 Michael Turner was more easy mode than that lot.

Probably for a different thread but I just connected those to dots. That would be awesome if we could score Cameron. Probably could be had at a decent price.

Probably would cost us HD if we did...... I know ppl will say .... Sign me up.... But you have to rmember...HD is very important to our team chemistry

You cant You cant pay Julio 10+ mil a year, Roddy 6 mil a year, HD cap hit is 4.3 mil this year, and Hester is 3.3 this year.

Then JC will make 5-6 mil a year

Probably would cost us HD if we did...... I know ppl will say .... Sign me up.... But you have to rmember...HD is very important to our team chemistry

You cant You cant pay Julio 10+ mil a year, Roddy 6 mil a year, HD cap hit is 4.3 mil this year, and Hester is 3.3 this year.

Then JC will make 5-6 mil a year

We drafting a te in the mid rounds maybe that dude from Delaware

It wasn't a problem when they played in Hawaii the week after the SB... but today there were TEN players from Sea/NE that weren't participating... and more than a handful more that decided to forgo the fAAAAAAAAAAbulous trip to Tropical... Arizona!??

Goodell has screwed up what once were the only decent parts of the Pro Bowl...

Was the Hawaii stadium under construction or something? Because I believe they said last night that the probowl will be in Hawaii again next year.

Was the Hawaii stadium under construction or something? Because I believe they said last night that the probowl will be in Hawaii again next year.

They alternate years, Hawaii next season, back to Arizona the year after

That is possible. I had not heard that, but it makes sense, considering they moved it before and got quite a bit of backlash. But with Goddell, I can't be certain something nefarious isn't in the works...

They alternate years, Hawaii next season, back to Arizona the year after

It's not Arizona per se, it's the site of the Super Bowl...