Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Brasky

Pro Bowl Game Thread

256 posts in this topic

The Iceman still hasn't gotten in the game, for some reason Team Irvin has been pretty much all Stafford with starter Romo only going the first possession or two.

Watt has been a game changer as usual.

ODBJr is a pretty good.

Anyone else watching?

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Stafford still in 2nd possession into the 2nd half for Team Irvin. Usually they mix it more than this, don't they?

Stafford came in in the 1st quarter for those wondering.

I saw Hester fake an end-around, and then later on mess up on a route. Hopefully Ryan represents better hahah

Oh yeah and not TATF but Odell has quickly blossomed into my favourite non-falcon WR. He's going to be a beast for a long time, wouldn't surprise me if he's best in the league one day.

I saw Hester fake an end-around, and then later on mess up on a route. Hopefully Ryan represents better hahah

The route he messed up is that the one where he knocked out the ball from the defender preventing the interception?

The route he messed up is that the one where he knocked out the ball from the defender preventing the interception?

No, i must have missed that one (Only half watching). It was one play right at the end of a drive (4'th down i think), Hester ran a streak down the seam and Brees threw it like he was expecting a deep post

So on second thought, let's just blame Brees, problem solved.

What do you think about the narrower goalposts? Saw Vinaterri (sp?) miss a long extra point just left at the beginning of the game.

I kinda like it, making field goals harder.