Our Mods Are So Hilarious

S y c o L a

Lol forever I guess

Did you ever get an explanation? Only reason I ask, is I've seen WFL over in TATF every now and then when I venture over there, doing some serious ***-kissing with Tugs, Mono & Supes. I imagine he's trying to become a mod, so he can ban 90% of the people here. You know, the ones that have his number and know what a slime he is.rolleyes.gif

Did you ever get an explanation? Only reason I ask, is I've seen WFL over in TATF every now and then when I venture over there, doing some serious ***-kissing with Tugs, Mono & Supes. I imagine he's trying to become a mod, so he can ban 90% of the people here. You know, the ones that have his number and know what a slime he is.:rolleyes:

no I didn't. tuggle did it last year when he banned me. I asked mono to change it last month but he doesn't know what's going on. I switched accounts because he refused to change it and banker was ignoring me

Yesterday mono made a comment about it as a joke. I guess tuggle realized it wasn't there and put it on this account to be funny. No explanation.

Truthfully I don't care. I wanted to change it to rc alpha bull to further annoy bmf. When they wouldn't change it I switched accounts to annoy them.

Bmf and a couple of other rc posters reported me for comments I made toward rave. So I guess that's why it's still there and I'm lucky I'm not banned lol.

no I didn't. tuggle did it last year when he banned me. I asked mono to change it last month but he doesn't know what's going on. I switched accounts because he refused to change it and banker was ignoring me

Yesterday mono made a comment about it as a joke. I guess tuggle realized it wasn't there and put it on this account to be funny. No explanation.

Truthfully I don't care. I wanted to change it to rc alpha bull to further annoy bmf. When they wouldn't change it I switched accounts to annoy them.

Bmf and a couple of other rc posters reported me for comments I made toward rave. So I guess that's why it's still there and I'm lucky I'm not banned lol.

Can't blame ya there. What's so hilarious is how that would drive him insane. But he'd spend several hundred posts trying to explain how it didn't.mmmhmm.gif Similar to his Who wants to be a Millionaire winnings.wink.png

I know I didn't change anything on your account recently and I honestly don't remember doing it the first time. I might have though I guess.