Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrufantIsland

With The 8Th Pick Of The 2015 Nfl Draft?

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we pick?

• Amari Cooper WR
    • Todd Gurley HB
    • Vic Beasley OLB/DE
    • Donte Fowler OLB/DE
    • Andrus Peat OT
    • Somebody else

This draft will go

1 tb - Winston or mariota

2 tenn- Winston or mariota

3 ja- Williams

4 oak- cooper

That leaves wash, jets, chi

I expect

Wash- pass rusher ray or Gregory

Jets -ot scherff

Chi- they will take either whose left between ray or Gregory, or Collins

Atl at this point we can go with whose left of (ray,gregory,Collins), fowler, Beasley, or trade back Shelton may give the pick value. Point is we could move back probably 4 or 5 places and still get 1 of the same picks available at 8 this gives us a high 3rd extra pick so I'd trade back if anyone from 9-13 is interested

This is my quick take on Fowler and probably why he is favored by many

1. 6'3 270 is ideal for the NFL.

Patrick Kerney was the prototypical DE during his Peak Years 6'5 278lbs.

2. Speed

Fowler runs a 4,79 ,,, but the Combine drills will tell the rest of the story.

He could rise or slide,,,,will be fun to watch this group of DE's

3. Conferance

No diss to the other Div Conferances, but the SEC, IMO is still the toughest,

and Fowler put up good numbers.

This is my quick take on Fowler and probably why he is favored by many

1. 6'3 270 is ideal for the NFL.

Patrick Kerney was the prototypical DE during his Peak Years 6'5 278lbs.

2. Speed

Fowler runs a 4,79 ,,, but the Combine drills will tell the rest of the story.

He could rise or slide,,,,will be fun to watch this group of DE's

3. Conferance

No diss to the other Div Conferances, but the SEC, IMO is still the toughest,

and Fowler put up good numbers.

Oh, please. The SEC has been completely overrated for years. The bowl record for the conference has been declining for years and the circlejerk should have ended this year when the reportedly stronger division got curb stomped in bowl season and Alabama got bounced from the playoffs.

I say Vic Beasley especially with The potential of Dan Quinn as a falcons HC with his defensive skills. Also if we pick up Shannahan and open the budget for some new OL studs in free agency to replace and go with our strong points on the line. I like James stone and Mathews. Also get FA Line backers that are actually good and can bring some leadership to the game. The fact that we have 2nd year UDFA as a defensive captain shows that we are lacking. We need to give Dan Quinn Some Raw Youth to work with. Not only just for next year but the future of the falcons as well.

I really like USC Defensive lineman, Leonard Williams. Dude is a beast, at 6'5", and 298 lbs.!!!

He recorded 80 tackles and seven sacks in 2014. He was named USC's team MVP, first-team All-Pac-12 and an All-American by the American Football Coaches Association and ESPN.

Not sure where he'll go in the draft, but I hope we can pick him up in the 2nd or 3rd round ---

I really like USC Defensive lineman, Leonard Williams. Dude is a beast, at 6'5", and 298 lbs.!!!

He recorded 80 tackles and seven sacks in 2014. He was named USC's team MVP, first-team All-Pac-12 and an All-American by the American Football Coaches Association and ESPN.

Not sure where he'll go in the draft, but I hope we can pick him up in the 2nd or 3rd round ---

Is this a troll post? He'll most likely be gone by #4 overall.

1)DT-Malcolm Brown, 2)TE-Clive Walford, 3)Dorsett/Lockett, 4)CB-Kevin White, 5)DT-Christian Covington, 6)LB-Stephone Anthony, 7)CB-Ladarius Gunter, 7)RB-Malcolm Brown.

If it's a trade back for a DT, I'm taking Shelton over Brown all day.

Getting an early jump on funniest post of the year are we?