Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrufantIsland

With The 8Th Pick Of The 2015 Nfl Draft?

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we pick?

• Amari Cooper WR
    • Todd Gurley HB
    • Vic Beasley OLB/DE
    • Donte Fowler OLB/DE
    • Andrus Peat OT
    • Somebody else

Guest Negatorris

Jameis Winston

Guest facelessman07

Trade back

It's so early right now and things will change. My gut says go with a defensive pick and I hope that's what we do. But we have needs in multiple areas. A lot will depend who we pick up in free agency. I know, that is the safe answer, but hey now, it is the right answer!

It's so early right now and things will change. My gut says go with a defensive pick and I hope that's what we do. But we have needs in multiple areas. A lot will depend who we pick up in free agency. I know, that is the safe answer, but hey now, it is the right answer!

That's for true

Guest facelessman07

My hope is we don't pick at 8. The browns have picks 12 and 19, and I hope they fall in love with somebody at 8 giving us a chance to pick twice in the first.

Perfect scenario

My hope is we don't pick at 8. The browns have picks 12 and 19, and I hope they fall in love with somebody at 8 giving us a chance to pick twice in the first.

That wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. There is enough talent two get two good picks at 12 and 19. But to give away a another first for moving up 4 spots? I do not see that happening. I would think they want to move up a bit higher for their player!

I'd be happy w/ Ray, Fowler or Beasley @ 8.

Gurley @ 8 is laughable & I'm a UGA alum. 2nd round @ the earliest but I'd rather go OL or LB in the 2nd round.