Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TrufantIsland

With The 8Th Pick Of The 2015 Nfl Draft?

172 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we pick?

• Amari Cooper WR
    • Todd Gurley HB
    • Vic Beasley OLB/DE
    • Donte Fowler OLB/DE
    • Andrus Peat OT
    • Somebody else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

96 posts in this topic

I would go with Cann, Collins, or Ray (In that order) if the draft was tomorrow. We'll see where people's draft stock is at once the time rolls around though.

It's so early right now and things will change. My gut says go with a defensive pick and I hope that's what we do. But we have needs in multiple areas. A lot will depend who we pick up in free agency. I know, that is the safe answer, but hey now, it is the right answer!

dozer likes this

It's so early right now and things will change. My gut says go with a defensive pick and I hope that's what we do. But we have needs in multiple areas. A lot will depend who we pick up in free agency. I know, that is the safe answer, but hey now, it is the right answer!

That's for true

My hope is we don't pick at 8. The browns have picks 12 and 19, and I hope they fall in love with somebody at 8 giving us a chance to pick twice in the first.

I like this more than anyone on that list

My hope is we don't pick at 8. The browns have picks 12 and 19, and I hope they fall in love with somebody at 8 giving us a chance to pick twice in the first.

Perfect scenario

TrufantIsland likes this

I like this more than anyone on that list

But only if they throw Manziel in for boot. He's a future star.

Wow, I couldn't type that with a straight face

Trade back

I totally agree get multiple 2nd,3rd&4th round picks..... think about the holes we can fill with some quality players

That wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. There is enough talent two get two good picks at 12 and 19. But to give away a another first for moving up 4 spots? I do not see that happening. I would think they want to move up a bit higher for their player!

nevesmetro likes this

Amari Cooper. Roddy and Harry are aging, and our O has more holes than what people realize

Yeah if Amari falls in our lap, we take him.

chazbykr likes this

But only if they throw Manziel in for boot. He's a future star.

Wow, I couldn't type that with a straight face

And I couldn't read it with one either. Well played.

Amari Cooper...

This is of course considering we get 2 pass rushers in FA and some more depth along both lines. Might be pushing it, but it can be done. And I love the thought of HD,JJ,AC,and RW

Yeah if Amari falls in our lap, we take him.

A. Cooper has the Raiders pick @ 4 written all over him - jmho.