Just Too Many Holes To Finish Next Year. Lucky To Be 8-8

monson007

Offensive line is still suspect, need a running back desperately, tight end for safety valve, and the defense has very few talented players. I am sure the new coaches will work on this, but I just don't see the team returning to the playoffs next year, but maybe the year after next year.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are better than an 8-8 Team.

Our Coaching staff and management was constantly in opposition with

each other.

Tempers will flare at the branch this year and a lot of furniture will wind up in the dumpster.

There will also be a supprise resignatation.

It just depends on who is willing to do what it takes, and who gets culled.

Guest facelessman07

We were 8-8 this year had we not had brain farts in crucial moments

I see no reason why 10-6 or 11-5 aren't strong possibilities

Offensive line is still suspect, need a running back desperately, tight end for safety valve, and the defense has very few talented players. I am sure the new coaches will work on this, but I just don't see the team returning to the playoffs next year, but maybe the year after next year.

Really we need a running back? Desperately? Or do you mean we need a better online? I repeat RB is not our biggest need. Not even in the top 3. And it's not even close. Needs by order to me. Just my opinion and I'm pretty sure a lot will agree!

#1. Pass Rusher OLB/DE, #2.OG left guard in particular, but RT can use an upgrade too. I think Jake Mattews is our LT #3.TE WE ARE IN NEED BAD TOilet NoNo is big and slow and barely can catch! #3. MLB Because Paul Slowilow can't cover a baby with a king sized Blanket!! #4. CB we need a bigger CB to go along side truant because I think Alford is best at NB. And then I guess your can throw in your little running back in the 5th round

Edited by GvGrizzy

I wonder how many calories some people here on the boards burn by jumping to conclusions..... emot-doh.gif

I ran 5 miles today so I burned several.

I had to dive into a ditch because a truck filled with redneck a**holes swerved to try and hit me.

Really? He's allowed to have his opinion. But it's way to early to try to come up with a record for our team, let's wait till we have a HC atleast.

It's an unfortunate knee-jerk reaction a lot of people have around here when hearing something they don't like.... Welcome to the boards

Edited by DemDirtyBirdz