Cant Wait Until Quinn Is Officially Hired And They Do State Of The Franchise

Tuggle'2

He did, he was just a not too emotional guy. There was a thread last year I posted about a guy who actually met Smitty in the elevator before the event. Guy asked Smith what he wanted to do this year or something along those lines and Smittys answer was "Beat the Saints!". (Or something like that, It was actually more exciting I just can't remember exactly what it was lol)

after the deangelo hall incident, he kinda stop showing so much emotion.. i remember the smitty who would throw his headphones down, yell at refs, at players. Oh well

I'm definitely getting tired of the wait until Feb. 2. I feel like I've been in a state of suspended animation since it was officially anounced that we couldn't officially announce anything until after the SB. lol

Don't know what Quinn will have to say when he gets the Blank handshake and greets the world in his opening presser, but I know it will be the most-watched speech in this town, and this state, since '08. A lot of people are waiting to hear what his road map is going to be to get his team to the SB in the near future.

One thing Quinn has going for him other than having Matt Ryan being his Ace in the hole, is he's got instant respect as a SB-winng coordinator and the good will of every Falcon fan who fervently hopes he will bring some Seattle magic to the ATL and guide this team to its own SB berth.

Guest facelessman07

and payton ordering roasted falcon wasn't corny? LOL a stone cold dan quinn commercial would be badass.........

We need to be original

I'd laugh if I saw Quinn in some kind of Steve Austin skit, I couldn't take it seriously

And I thought the Payton commercial was well done, on their end

We need to be original

I'd laugh if I saw Quinn in some kind of Steve Austin skit, I couldn't take it seriously

And I thought the Payton commercial was well done, on their end

Have him in a commercial where he's just hanging in a church listen to the good word...then randomly goes off the deep end and starts ransacking the place. Have him beat a cardinal to death with a pew, light the pope on fire, put on his falcon cap and walk out all "cool guys don't look at explosions" style. Win.

Well, maybe that's a bit much but you get the idea.

Edited by RideOrDieIce

Guest facelessman07

Have him in a commercial where he's just hanging in a church listen to the good word...then randomly goes off the deep end and starts ransacking the place. Have him beat a cardinal to death with a pew, light the pope on fire, put on his falcon cap and walk out all "cool guys don't look at explosions" style. Win.

Well, maybe that's a bit much but you get the idea.

Yeah, that's WAYYY too much and no, I totally don't get the idea

God will smite our team if that happens

Yeah, that's WAYYY too much and no, I totally don't get the idea

God will smite our team if that happens

I dunno, I always imagined Saints in papal outfits...like a bishop or something...of course that's an awful way of looking at the epic people Saints are but somehow I don't think the people in Nawlins would know any different. Long as they have a Fleur-de-Lis on them somewhere it wouldn't matter. Just sayin

Edited by RideOrDieIce

I can't wait to see people ask Quinn about him being ready to learn to love to hate the Saints! laugh.png

He is going to have to embrace it which I am sure he will. I always love new members of the franchises reactions to how deep the rivalry goes.

You know, we may have to draft Amari Cooper just because of that wonderful quote in your signature.

Dan Quinn seems like just a product of the system. Pete Carroll always had a 10 defense even when he was just a coordinator in the NFL.

2nd post in and your trolling an Admins thread! :argh:

I just hope he can beat the Aints. Smitty had a terrible record vs them.

At least Smitty went out on a good note in that sense. He got to sweep the Aints at least once.

Dan Quinn will be a Falcon, hopefully for many successful years to come. It's only natural that he will come to loathe the Saints because that's what Falcons do.

That thing on Brees' face should be pissing its face-thing pants (I bet they have cargo pockets) at the thought of a Quinn defense in Atlanta.

2nd post in and your trolling an Admins thread! emot-argh.gif

At least Smitty went out on a good note in that sense. He got to sweep the Aints at least once.

No sir, I'm just giving my observation from the hire lol. Pete Caroll fielded a top 10 defense at least once on every team he coached.

Still not a bad move by Atlanta, he's one heck of a DL coach. Maybe he'll bring a few of his players with him. I just seem to notice that all of the head coaching hires this year are defensive guys. I don't blame teams for doing that since this is such a pass-happy league these days.

Edited by Golden