Was Just Thinking About Another Plus To Having Quinn Come To Atlanta.

Tuggle'2

Even in 2012 when we were still doing well we struggled quite a bit with running QBs. Besides Quinn coming from Seattle where they have the mobile Wilson their main rival had Kaeperdink who is basically Vick 2.0 only Vick was a better passer as sad as that is.

I really think having Quinn is going to help us become much better against those types of QBs. I have a feeling the Bucs will probably do something silly like draft Winston and we always have Capn Towel over in Charlotte.

It would be nice to force someone like Cam into passing and just watch him fall apart twice a year. Carolina has never really given us much trouble despite our ineptitude with the mobile QB, but a good old fashioned shaming would be nice though.

Then if the Bucs do go with Winston we won't have to worry about that either. With the previous staff it would have been a double whammy. It would be a mobile QB and a rookie. That is like certain doom with our previous game planners.

I am getting myself pretty excited. This is going to be a fun off season. I feel like maybe I should temper it because the last two years have had really fun and exciting off seasons too, but this is different. The Superbowl needs to hurry up and end so we can get this show on the road. Start seeing more firings and hirings and then something we've all known is coming and looking forward to. The cuts! The glorious, wonderful cuts! Players will probably start dropping like flies soon!

I'm going to go with wishful thinking on this one tugg

Kaepernicks 5 games against Seattle with Quinn as DC

9 carries 87 yards

9 carries 31 yards

11 carries 130 yards(playoff game)

3 carries 17 yards(Kaepernick wasnt running much at all against anyone in this time)

9 carries 46 yards

I'm going to go with wishful thinking on this one tugg

Kaepernicks 5 games against Seattle with Quinn as DC

9 carries 87 yards

9 carries 31 yards

11 carries 130 yards(playoff game)

3 carries 17 yards(Kaepernick wasnt running much at all against anyone in this time)

9 carries 46 yards

I only really see one bad game.

I just hope the puns don't get out of hand

I think they'll die out quickly.

I refuse to call him DQ. He's going to be Coach Quinn , Dan, or Quinn for me.

I'm Old Skool.

I think Quinn is the best of the best! Of all the potential candidates, I can't think of another coach I would have wanted more.

So yeah, it's gonna be a fun off-season, and an even MORE fun regular season!!!
I can't wait to see 'em crank it up!!!

All Hail, "The Mighty Quinn", is coming to town!!!!!!!

I only really see one bad game.

much better against Newton.

2013: 5 carries 38 yards

2014: 12 carries 24 yards

playoff: 11 carries 37 yards

Newton against the Falcons last 2 years

5 carries 22 yards 1 TD

12 Carries 72 yards

5 carries 30 tards

6 carries 51 yards, 1 TD

Winston isn't really a running quarterback tho is he?

I have to admit, Bowles was my first choice, but I am really enjoying reading up on Mr Quinn and looking forward to having him here.

for all those who wanted Rex's press conferences, man it's nice to see Quinn answering questions as they come, no premade speeches, just answer the freaking questions! that in and of itself will be so refreshing

Winston isn't really a running quarterback tho is he?

I have to admit, Bowles was my first choice, but I am really enjoying reading up on Mr Quinn and looking forward to having him here.

for all those who wanted Rex's press conferences, man it's nice to see Quinn answering questions as they come, no premade speeches, just answer the freaking questions! that in and of itself will be so refreshing

That would be refreshing. I haven't had a HC answer straight up in many years. It will take some getting used to.

I hope we're done with having QBs scramble for a ton of yards on us. Nothing pissed me off more than our secondary having all the receiving options covered nicely for a long period of time only to have the QB take off and run for 15 or 20 yards against us. Even guys that aren't very mobile were able to run and pick up big chunks of yards against us.

I hope we're done with having QBs scramble for a ton of yards on us. Nothing pissed me off more than our secondary having all the receiving options covered nicely for a long period of time only to have the QB take off and run for 15 or 20 yards against us. Even guys that aren't very mobile were able to run and pick up big chunks of yards against us.

Haha ... yeah.

"Andy Dalton just break a run on us?" lol

Hmm, own Cam twice a year like the Hawks do every time they play him?

Yeah, I can dig that. No more scrambling behind the line for twenty seconds breaking 60 tackles before running for a first down on 3'rd and halfway down the tunnel. That would be very welcome.

Who on our roster can do what Avril, Bennett, Wagner, Irvin, Kam, Thomas and Sherman do?