Playmaker In The 3Rd

Be careful, if he's not going to contribute on special teams, people won't like the pick.

I'm all for a WR in the 3rd. All of our WRs are 30+ except Julio. We need players for the future. Lockett isn't my top choice but I'd live with it. I just don't believe in his game translating over guys like Hardy, Crowder and Dorsett.

John Brown came out 5'10 179. TY Hilton, 5'9 183. Emmanuel Sanders is 5'11 180. Desean Jackson 5'10 178. If he makes plays, I don't care about his size.

I've liked him ever since I saw him toast Jason Verrett on a double move.

After Kyle Shanahan saw the stuff Andrew Hawkins did last year for the Browns leading the team in catches and yards, you can bet he'll be interested in him. He just gets open.

Guest King Jigsaw

Sure. If Quinn takes anything from the Seahawks scouting, he would value production and elite athleticism.

I know Quinn isn't technically the GM but he still has input.

So being the defensive coordinator for a team like the Seahawks that have no name receivers makes Dan Quinn an excellent scouter of receiving talent? I do not comprehend.

So being the defensive coordinator for a team like the Seahawks that have no name receivers makes Dan Quinn an excellent scouter of receiving talent? I do not comprehend.

What? No. It's a mindset.

Seahawks value athleticism a lot more than other teams. It's why their drafts grade out terribly but they continue to develop talent and win.

Edited by HEIST

the WR class is going to be incredibly difficult this year to slot guys on a draft mock because:

1. the group is ultra deep

2. there are actually two well stocked subgroups this year, the bigs & the littles, which is very unusual.

3. there is not a 'can't miss' consensus HOF projection type WR in the class but within each subgroup the differences/values amongst them are generally narrow and creates a "pick'em" dynamic in the draft.

Guest King Jigsaw

the WR class is going to be incredibly difficult this year to slot guys on a draft mock because:

1. the group is ultra deep

2. there are actually two well stocked subgroups this year, the bigs & the littles, which is very unusual.

3. there is not a 'can't miss' consensus HOF projection type WR in the class but within each subgroup the differences/values amongst them are generally narrow and creates a "pick'em" dynamic in the draft.

Is it weird that whenever I see your screen name I still expect to see the red, white, and blue Falcons logo you had for so long? :)