Mark Collins Is Now...

FentayeJones

On another note, this is yet another Falcons coach departed, with no official hires made by Atlanta. While I'm confident that they'll make them once Quinn is free, it still bothers me a bit to see our staff walking away, with no one to replace them.

with the exception of Tice, who have we lost really?

On another note, this is yet another Falcons coach departed, with no official hires made by Atlanta. While I'm confident that they'll make them once Quinn is free, it still bothers me a bit to see our staff walking away, with no one to replace them.

I'm reasonably sure that several key pieces of our future staff are still coaching and will be invited over here in a week or so.

The funny thing is, the Jets never really had much of a pass rush coming from their OLBs.

Calvin Pace was mediocre for most of his time under Rex outside of his 2009 and 2013 seasons.

The Jets front 3 has been the key to their pass rush in recent years.

Yeah, I was just being cheeky.

Congrats to both and wish them well with continued success in NFL.

Good news Joe. Congrats.

He's got some WRs and TEs to work with. Muscle Hampster's still there and me and KoG had Sims at the top of our wish list last year. I believe he will be the next Forte.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have to start thinking about how I'll look in pewter and red, but the team that gave my son his start in the NFL will always be special to me. May the Falcons go 14-2 next year.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I have to start thinking about how I'll look in pewter and red, but the team that gave my son his start in the NFL will always be special to me. May the Falcons go 14-2 next year.

That's OK. You can still root for us 14 out of 16 games a year at least. smile.png