Clive Walford... Dammit

Guest facelessman07

I don't think i could call him bad though, to be fair.

I couldn't either, but watching him at Miami I expected MUCH more. Loved watching him play back then

He had everything you wanted in a TE. Literally, everything

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't either, but watching him at Miami I expected MUCH more. Loved watching him play back then

He had everything you wanted in a TE. Literally, everything

He had those two back to back 1K seasons early on too... just never clicked for him i guess. too bad really.

Yeah, it'd be really tuff call if another badazz Dlinemen or one of the top 2 guards are there if he were still there in the 2nd...

I was gonna post this a day or two ago, but never did. Now they're raving about him at the Sr Bowl...

yea that would suck wouldnt it lol.. but this time around we have to take the right pick, not the sexy one. Take the badazz lineman and forget about it the nxt few yrs.

Time to fix this defense once and for all.

Experts just now jumping on the Warford train smh. You could see last year that he was looking like one of if not the best TE prospect in the draft. I fully expect him to be in round 2, but i don't see us taking him. Love his game though.

Actually liking a ton of Miami players this season. Warford, Chickillo, Perryman, Gunter, Dorsett, Flowers.

It's a tough one. If we take a guard in FA and have at least two new edge rushers by this stage then I wouldn't be opposed to it. I think that we will go RB in the later rounds, as Shanahan knows he can get production in his scheme. That leaves tight end, wide receiver and linebackers. BPA among those positions would be perfect.

Experts just now jumping on the Warford train smh. You could see last year that he was looking like one of if not the best TE prospect in the draft. I fully expect him to be in round 2, but i don't see us taking him. Love his game though.

Actually liking a ton of Miami players this season. Warford, Chickillo, Perryman, Gunter, Dorsett, Flowers.

Yeah I didn't jump on him until earlier this year, but I didn't watch many TEs last year. He was my number one guy until Maxx declared, and now Jesse is coming out too. These are three solid athletic TEs and I hope we get one.

Been saying we need him. He, Jesse James, and Maxx Williams will be the best to come out of the draft this year.

We also need that guy in your avi!! I don't know why people keep saying Shane Ray mann I just have a strong feeling ViC Beasley is gonna be a better pro than Randy Gregory, Shane Ray , and Dante fowler. But we are the Falcons we never get it right