Clive Walford... Dammit

HASHBROWN3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I really like him, but I would be opposed to just offering a contract to Charles Clay. Clay is a tough guy with great hands. Plus he can make great plays after the catch. Watch his highlights from the 2013 season. He runs over defenders.

I really like him, but I would be opposed to just offering a contract to Charles Clay. Clay is a tough guy with great hands. Plus he can make great plays after the catch. Watch his highlights from the 2013 season. He runs over defenders.

then you spend more money at the position. Don't take that as a knock on clay. With Matt at qb, Walford could have the same impact as clay at a cheaper price. I assure you that I know how good Walford is. He and clay can put up big numbers if they were to stay healthy with the Falcons

He looks pretty stout blocking... He's close to 250 I think... Dude has some nice wheels. He's gonna be a good one I have a feeling

his run blocking was a lot better this year. He joined the football team after playing basketball.

Sounds encouraging.

The 2'nd round will be very interesting this year... lots of players i would be happy with us getting honestly. Should be fun.

Guest facelessman07

Miami is like TE U. They haven't put out a bad tight end in like 20 years.

Kellen Winslow never lived up to the hype

Dude was a beast in college, I thought he was gonna wreck the league