Four Potential Dc Candidates For Falcons

Here's a B/R article by Scott Carasik offering some information on four of the most attractive defensive coordinator candidates that might be under consideration by Dann Quinn and the Falcons. These include candidates that are not part of the Seahawks or Quinn's personal coaching tree. Very informative and sold me on Rocky Seto as the best of all the potential candidates. Here's the link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2334494-atlanta-falcons-4-potential-candidates-for-defensive-coordinator-in-2015/page/5

If this has already been posted, Tug or Monoxide please merge or delete.

Every thing that I have read about Seto has been very positive. Though I don't know these guys well enough, I would rank the DC candidates as follows:

1. Seto: A pass defense expert. He would compliment Quinn's DL expertise very well. He also works well with Quinn.

2. Jones: A DL guy that has worked with Quinn for a number of years. Quinn is quoted saying that Jones "gets it."

3. Norton: He is a rare man in that he was a top-notch football player AND he is very serious about coaching. I like him and would trust him to lead the defense.

4. Schwartz: I respect this coach for his defensive knowledge but I think that his ideas would clash too much with Quinn. I ranked him only to give a final alternative. He would definitely be my last choice.

A word about Nolan. MN has had his shot. He might be a smart X's and O's coordinator, but he is a mediocre teacher and communicator. I feel that way because of how his defense in Atlanta has been disjointed and disorganized. He has not developed anyone. I would not hire him at all.

should I predict this will go over like a "lead balloon" only to completely blow it by looking tomorrow for it to be seven pages with over 100 replies? Boy, you sure called that shot right! LMAO

Hate to break it to you boss, but the majority of responses to your post backed up my contention that your anti-AJC crusade was lame as hale. So LMAO back at you.

Why? I enjoy his articles, even if I don't always see things his way. It's nice to see a young guy who started out posting here making a success out of himself. Who knows, maybe someday he'll become rich and famous from his writing and you'll be able to say you remembered him at his beginning.

Don't care for his personality. Also, after the 2013 season he wrote an article speculating about how we could return all 5 OL starters for the 2014 season. He posted it here and got ridiculed so badly he deleted the thread. Then someone else reposted the article in a new thread, as they should have.

should I predict this will go over like a "lead balloon" only to completely blow it by looking tomorrow for it to be seven pages with over 100 replies? Boy, you sure called that shot right! LMAO

You don't want me to take personal shots at you, which is fine, and then you post things like this?

Despite the fact that've we're all a bunch of anonymous yahoos, I think we owe it to each other to keep each other accountable for what we post here. Leads to a more enjoyable posting experience, makes this place more of a community.

Don't care for his personality. Also, after the 2013 season he wrote an article speculating about how we could return all 5 OL starters for the 2014 season. He posted it here and got ridiculed so badly he deleted the thread. Then someone else reposted the article in a new thread, as they should have.

So he was off-track on one article and he is therefore labeled as totally incompetent? Anal much?

You're one vindictive bastard aren't you?I feel like you have a list of posters who "crossed you" somewhere along the line.I enjoy about 50% of your posts because you bring up well presented points and the other 50% because you are so damn vindictive.You keep on gazooing Gazoo because the board wouldn't be the same without you.

No, I disagree with a lot of his opinions, that was just the most hilariously clueless one.

Again, my biggest problem with scar is his personality, not his football iq.

He is a douuuche. He made some comment on Twitter referring to everyone debating with him as "average fans". I suggested the same could be said about him and he got offended and blocked me. The guy acts like he's a paid writer for a credible source.

He is a douuuche. He made some comment on Twitter referring to everyone debating with him as "average fans". I suggested the same could be said about him and he got offended and blocked me. The guy acts like he's a paid writer for a credible source.

I've followed and unfollowed him on numerous occasions. Left him unfollowed. Jay Adams interacts with him a lot on Twitter so I still see some of it, unfortunately.

I was responding to his comment. A response is different than my issue with you where your personal comments directed at me are out of the blue, sort of like this one. I said nothing to you, I'm talking to someone else, and boom, there you are talking about me personally again. Do you not realize this?

What did I post that was "personal" about you? I didn't call you any names, I asked you a question.

You're one vindictive ******* aren't you?I feel like you have a list of posters who "crossed you" somewhere along the line.I enjoy about 50% of your posts because you bring up well presented points and the other 50% because you are so **** vindictive.You keep on gazooing Gazoo because the board wouldn't be the same without you.

I honestly don't carry animus toward anyone here. If someone hits me with a sucker punch, I will hit back sometimes, no doubt about that. If someone is constantly personal with me I do eventually just ignore them because I'm here to debate football, not personalities.