Kyle Shanahan Will Make Falcons Offense Even More Dangerous

I'll tell you one thing. Even though I expect growing pains due to this being a first time HC gig for Dan Quinn. I am a heck of a lot more excited for next season then I have been in a while. I will be realistic, and not expect the super bowl; maybe a chance at the playoffs due to the division we are in. Next season is still looking very promising, even without knowing who the Falcons will sign once FA season starts up or the draft.

He has never had a QB like Ryan, he will be like a kid in a candy store, this could be real good, he is the OC I have wanted since day 1 .....

To me it just couldn't get any better than Shanny for our OC. No more sitting on leads. No more second-half scoring droughts. With Shanny we're going to see more creativity and aggression, less stupidity and predictability.

To me it just couldn't get any better than Shanny for our OC. No more sitting on leads. No more second-half scoring droughts. With Shanny we're going to see more creativity and aggression, less stupidity and predictability.

Me too bro, he was the name I thru out there for OC from the jump, hard to believe he is actually in the flock now....

We are going to need a TE.

Could not agree more. The guy I'm hoping for and would be amazed if he's not on the draft board is Nick O'Leary. Depending on the site they're showing him as the 2nd or 3rd TE that will be in the draft and should be around in the 3rd round. I didn't know it but turns out his grandfather is Jack Nicklaus and both parents were athletes. His dad played TE at UGA and mom played volleyball somewhere.

Edited by wleggett

If he can cut down on the drops, Lolo will be just fine. Could we improve, yes but he will be fine. Very good blocker.

Toilolo is terrible. He has terrible hands and is slow as can be. Shanahan's offense has the TE being the 2nd target after the X-WR (Julio), so we need a tough, sure-handed TE via draft or free agency. I wouldn't be upset with signing Julius Thomas as long as we don't pay ransom or spend a 3rd or 4th round pick on a TE.

Heck, Julius Thomas was picked in the 4th round. Luke Wilson was a 5th round pick and is exponentially better than Toilolo.

It's all about having a decent scouting team, so Pioli is now on the clock.

Edited by quattroatl

Couldn't Shanahans solution to the tight end issue be bringing in one of his *own' guys? Jordan Reed or Niles Paul (FA) from the Redskins or Jordan Cameron (FA) for the Browns?! Wouldn't be pumped up regarding any of these three players, but they would be a HUGE upgrade from Trolloolooloooloooo!