Hawks Vs. Pacers

The Martyr

Can these Hawks tie the franchise record for consecutive season wins?

Can we defeat the Pacers, who put us out of the playoffs last year?

We are already 2-0 vs the pacers this season, and they have lost 5 in a row.
These are all questions that will be answered tonight.

I'm uber pumped about these Hawks this season.

I think we beat the Pacers to tie the franchise record at 14 wins in a row. I see the Friday game against OKC to be formidable though. That team is finally healthy and rolling - their record is so poor they need to peel off a lot of wins. I could see us losing Friday night as the Hawks have not been playing well their last few games - they are hot on winning streak but not playing their best ball right now.

So we're doing the individual game threads now? Why don't we stick to monthly or even ease into weekly game threads before having a bunch single game threads bury general Hawks discussion.

I dont think anythings gonna get buried when there are threads on the front page from January 7th. Lol. But I do see your point.

I dont think anythings gonna get buried when there are threads on the front page from January 7th. Lol. But I do see your point.

Well thats one part of it. Another reason is this place doesn't get nearly the same amount of traffic as it does when the team's on a 2 month long hot streak. Just having monthly threads is a way to keeping everything nice an organized and there's no confusion about where to lurk during a game or just where to post general thoughts.

Occasionally though a separate game thread is a nice way to hype up or mark special occasions such as the MLK game or like the Golden State game coming up. (That said if we're somehow still streaking by then we might decide we don't want to break up the mojo. We're a superstitious and silly lot :p )

Well thats one part of it. Another reason is this place doesn't get nearly the same amount of traffic as it does when the team's on a 2 month long hot streak. Just having monthly threads is a way to keeping everything nice an organized and there's no confusion about where to lurk during a game or just where to post general thoughts.

Occasionally though a separate game thread is a nice way to hype up or mark special occasions such as the MLK game or like the Golden State game coming up. (That said if we're somehow still streaking by then we might decide we don't want to break up the mojo. We're a superstitious and silly lot :p )

We'll beat GSW no prob.

So we're doing the individual game threads now? Why don't we stick to monthly or even ease into weekly game threads before having a bunch single game threads bury general Hawks discussion.

I'd rather have single game threads, might add some more discussion here, The monthly game threads tend to drag on and are about a number of things Single game threads can be more precise about the game at hand.

We played great again and seeing Kyle dunk was pretty fun, Also Nique and Rathbun are having a great time with this team. I really like them as broadcasters they are really homers and I'm enjoying that. I hate stale or non bias home braodcasters.

I'd rather have single game threads, might add some more discussion here, The monthly game threads tend to drag on and are about a number of things Single game threads can be more precise about the game at hand.

We played great again and seeing Kyle dunk was pretty fun, Also Nique and Rathbun are having a great time with this team. I really like them as broadcasters they are really homers and I'm enjoying that. I hate stale or non bias home braodcasters.

Pero got a dunk as well LOL

I gotcha. Well I was just trying to get something going. Maybe we can get some more traffic if we win 30 in a row. Lol

I gotcha. Well I was just trying to get something going. Maybe we can get some more traffic if we win 30 in a row. Lol

It seems like the Mods should move all of the threads to ABF, where there is more traffic, which would foster more discussion. We have been talking about the Hawks in a couple of threads "over there" for a while. I had no idea this forum was even here until yesterday.

It seems like the Mods should move all of the threads to ABF, where there is more traffic, which would foster more discussion. We have been talking about the Hawks in a couple of threads "over there" for a while. I had no idea this forum was even here until yesterday.

Nah, I like it here, ABF is pretty much a chithole dominated by just a few posters that try wayyyy too hard to be intelligent, hip and edgy LOL ...

Nooooooo. We're good with our 10 posters lol.

There are actually people that know basketball in this forum. I have followed the Hawks forever, but don't follow the NBA overall like I do the NFL. Unlike the other forums I actually learn something here in these threads and from posters like WOR. And some of us have actually been in here for a couple years, love the team thru thick and thin and are not just now jumping on the wagon ....

Keep the ABF bullchit where it belongs and leave this little forum the fk alone LOL ....

There are actually people that know basketball in this forum. I have followed the Hawks forever, but don't follow the NBA overall like I do the NFL. Unlike the other forums I actually learn something here in these threads and from posters like WOR. And some of us have actually been in here for a couple years, love the team thru thick and thin and are not just now jumping on the wagon ....

Keep the ABF bullchit where it belongs and leave this little forum the fk alone LOL ....

I've been a huge Hawks fan ever since the days of Shareef Abdurahim (sp?), Theo Ratliff, and Jason Terry. It's great to finally see them playing up to this level.

Fez.gif

tumblr_m5u0vnyeDh1rqlfp9.gif

TATH is reaching a perfect level. No trolls. Decent traffic. Respectful knowledge sharing. And a friendly environment.

Kudos to us haha