Message Board Issues

MAD597

Same thing here. I'm on a PC at the moment using Firefox. It happened once, then I left for a few minutes and come back and all was well, I never cleared the cache or nothing like that and by left I mean I went to another site and came back here, I never exited the browser. Maybe they are working on it. The first time it listed "New Replies" and "New Message" alerts to the left of the message headers. I hope they don't change to that because it added a lot of spaces in between message headers making it look unorganized to me, or as you called it "Stripped Down".

I still can't respond.

EDIT: I stand corrected, although the whole top bar with options for adding images, smiley things, etc. is grayed out and I can't click anything.

Like this?

Screenshot_495.jpg

All you have to do is press the highlighted switch in the top left(BBCode Mode is off) and it should come back.

The only way I can post a message is to click More Reply Options, then hit Add Reply. That blue bar never shows. Help anyone ?

Like this?

Screenshot_495.jpg

All you have to do is press the highlighted switch in the top left(BBCode Mode is off) and it should come back.

Don't know if you're having the same issues, but this worked for me

Thanks Willy Mo