11 Of 12 Pats' Footballs Under-Inflated By 2 Pounds

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts.

disqualification means you forfeit the game you cheated in and next man up.

Yep if you won a game in which you deliberately gained an unfair advantage you should be disqualified. Of course since this is all about big corporate money and revenue we all know that wont happen.

Yep if you won a game in which you deliberately gained an unfair advantage you should be disqualified. Of course since this is all about big corporate money and revenue we all know that wont happen.

Yep. They'll downplay it. Later they'll take a seventh round pick (Mr. Irrelevent) from them to make them think about it next time.

giphy.gif

Still hope the Pats beat the living **** out of Seattle. Even if they cheated to get to the SB, they are a better team. Strong on offense AND defense. Wilson has nothing on Brady. Needs to be a thorough beat down too...comparable to last year's SB, just one where Gronk scores 4 TDs and Seattle turns the ball over 5 times. That way Seattle will realize the mistake they are about to make paying Rachel Bilson the top salary in the NFL and I won't have to miss watching another Superbowl.

Brady is the better Quarterback, much more likeable in the game of football. Wilson might be a nicer person in general, but in the NFL QBs should carry their team, not the other way around.

That's what Peyton Manning said after last year's Super Bowl. BTW: He was crying like a little ***** at the time.

Brady is the better Quarterback, much more likeable in the game of football. Wilson might be a nicer person in general, but in the NFL QBs should carry their team, not the other way around.

I would say Brady is more admired by fans and some players based off obviously his success on the field, but perhaps more so based off his life in general. His wealthy and very attractive wife and lifestyle are very admirable by most of the general public as well. I don't know how likable Brady is though amongst his peers, as many reports have stated that he is not very respected by the rest of the league. He is the better QB though, no argument there.

Whilst it was the Pats that did this. It is ultimately the responsibility of the referees to make sure the balls are up to standard.

And I don't think it would of had any affect on Blounts 3 rushing TDs.

I can't believe the balls are not regulated by the NFL entirely.

Totally agree. No other teams should be allowed to even touch the balls in between snaps. It's supposed to be Professional Football, so you'd think it'd be a given.