Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

11 Of 12 Pats' Footballs Under-Inflated By 2 Pounds

123 posts in this topic

They should make it hurt bad and remove them from the Super Bowl.

But then who plays? The Colts? Or do you just cancel it?

I just don't see how the NFL can do anything.

I also think it's strange the refs didn't notice. It was the equipment manager that made the notice after getting the ball from Jackson. I suppose equipment managers touch balls much more often than refs and would be likelier to notice.

It'd be funny if it were true, but what if that 12th ball was the one they kept on hand to toss to the ref to check out before the play every series. They then did the old switcharoo and swapped in the flat ball to play with. Bill you shiesty bastage!

Shouldn't the refs noticed it when they are handed the ball after every single freaking play?

That was my thinking as well, Aside from the QB and C the refs handle the balls (tehe) more than anyone and should have been able to tell.

Colts.

disqualification means you forfeit the game you cheated in and next man up.

Yep if you won a game in which you deliberately gained an unfair advantage you should be disqualified. Of course since this is all about big corporate money and revenue we all know that wont happen.

Yep if you won a game in which you deliberately gained an unfair advantage you should be disqualified. Of course since this is all about big corporate money and revenue we all know that wont happen.

Yep. They'll downplay it. Later they'll take a seventh round pick (Mr. Irrelevent) from them to make them think about it next time.

giphy.gif

Yeah, whether it makes sense or not, the NFL could never just let the losers of the AFCCG into the SB. This is truly a no-win scenario for the big wigs of the NFL. They'll just have to hammer the Pats hard on the other end of things.

Man this really makes me mad. The thing is they probably didn't need to do this to beat the Colts, but they just don't care. What a sleazy franchise. I hope Seattle pounds them and puts Brady on his back hard.

You hope Adderall-man beats out Deflatedballs-man? :D

You hope Adderall-man beats out Deflatedballs-man? biggrin.png

Good point. At least Wilson seems to be somewhat likable, whereas Brady is just a giant weenie.

Still hope the Pats beat the living **** out of Seattle. Even if they cheated to get to the SB, they are a better team. Strong on offense AND defense. Wilson has nothing on Brady. Needs to be a thorough beat down too...comparable to last year's SB, just one where Gronk scores 4 TDs and Seattle turns the ball over 5 times. That way Seattle will realize the mistake they are about to make paying Rachel Bilson the top salary in the NFL and I won't have to miss watching another Superbowl.

Good point. At least Wilson seems to be somewhat likable, whereas Brady is just a giant weenie.

Brady is the better Quarterback, much more likeable in the game of football. Wilson might be a nicer person in general, but in the NFL QBs should carry their team, not the other way around.

Brady is the better Quarterback, much more likeable in the game of football. Wilson might be a nicer person in general, but in the NFL QBs should carry their team, not the other way around.

That's what Peyton Manning said after last year's Super Bowl. BTW: He was crying like a little ***** at the time.

That's what Peyton Manning said after last year's Super Bowl. BTW: He was crying like a little ***** at the time.

I recall seeing that last week...

russell_wilson_crying.JPG

I would say Brady is more admired by fans and some players based off obviously his success on the field, but perhaps more so based off his life in general. His wealthy and very attractive wife and lifestyle are very admirable by most of the general public as well. I don't know how likable Brady is though amongst his peers, as many reports have stated that he is not very respected by the rest of the league. He is the better QB though, no argument there.

FenixFalcon likes this

This whole thing is dumb. The Colts lost 45-7 lol.

They did it to get an advantage. They didn't know it would be a blow out so they took out a little insurance. That's called "cheating".

Tears of joy. He probably cried after winning the Super Bowl too, but not because he was beat by a better QB.

Just wait 2 weeks, then he will be. =)

Whilst it was the Pats that did this. It is ultimately the responsibility of the referees to make sure the balls are up to standard.

And I don't think it would of had any affect on Blounts 3 rushing TDs.

I can't believe the balls are not regulated by the NFL entirely.

FenixFalcon likes this

Whilst it was the Pats that did this. It is ultimately the responsibility of the referees to make sure the balls are up to standard.

And I don't think it would of had any affect on Blounts 3 rushing TDs.

I can't believe the balls are not regulated by the NFL entirely.

Totally agree. No other teams should be allowed to even touch the balls in between snaps. It's supposed to be Professional Football, so you'd think it'd be a given.

JDaveG likes this