Terry Robiskie Will Be Back

jfalconsp

That's cool, I love Robiskie.

But I'm almost starting to wonder ... are they letting Quinn pick his coaching staff? Or are they micromanaging a bit too much?

The fact that they had a plan for Quinn all along makes me feel much more confident in the FO. But it is more important to have a cohesive team of coaches than to have an excellent coach in each position. And to get a cohesive team, you gotta let the HC hire them (and fire them if he wants).

So, gotta wonder if they're giving Quinn that leeway. (Hopefully they are and I'm worrying about a non-issue).

That's cool, I love Robiskie.

But I'm almost starting to wonder ... are they letting Quinn pick his coaching staff? Or are they micromanaging a bit too much?

The fact that they had a plan for Quinn all along makes me feel much more confident in the FO. But it is more important to have a cohesive team of coaches than to have an excellent coach in each position. And to get a cohesive team, you gotta let the HC hire them (and fire them if he wants).

So, gotta wonder if they're giving Quinn that leeway. (Hopefully they are and I'm worrying about a non-issue).

Seems pretty obvious it is Quinn okaying who stays and goes considering we didn't start hearing all this until after his 2nd interview. I am sure that is what it was all about in the 1st place.

Metamucil. Metamucil might spark his game.

(sorry, he's old.. until this season, I still argued Roddy > Julio)

Until I see him struggle again I will continue to believe Roddy was just distracted over his brothers death and also from his comments just completely disinterested in what we were doing. New coaches and a year removed from the loss of his brother and I see Roddy having a great year.

Until I see him struggle again I will continue to believe Roddy was just distracted over his brothers death and also from his comments just completely disinterested in what we were doing. New coaches and a year removed from the loss of his brother and I see Roddy having a great year.

Yeah Roddy had 80 catches for 921 yards and 7 td's....in 14 games the reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated,.

Yeah , just needs to focus and start catching the ball again after practice like when tony g was here

Yeah Roddy had 80 catches for 921 yards and 7 td's....in 14 games the reports of his demise are greatly exaggerated,.

**** I didn't know Roddy produced that well. I didn't worry about his production, but I did worry about his drops.

I think Shanahans offense is going to give Roddy a lift. He's a very good route runner and as long as he can be where he us supposed to be when he's supposed to be there so we can have that great timing a west coast offense needs, we will have a great offense.

Well that's cool. Still hope they bring Kyle's guy too and get some new blood and said new blood sparks Roddys game.

I was thinking the same thing. I looked at Jerry Rice's stats at this age (I know, I know) and Roddy should have more life left in him. I get the impression that Roddy and Andre Johnson (and now Julio) aren't that fond of practice. Roddy needs an intense, back to wrestling roots offseason. Robiskie is great at improving route running and catching... not tough enough on vets!