Ok, Im Man Enough To Admit I Was Wrong

I honestly thought we would hire JMD and still believe he would have been the better coach for US, but that's neither hear nor there. When Quinn is officially hired I'll be all in for Quinn. My only concern about this whole hiring of coordinators And articles of this and that coach hired to be part of Quinn's staff by us, is the NFL starts investigating us for tampering. We are seriously throwing up some red flags that could at least cause for an investigation. The last thing we need is to lose draft picks. Anyway, hopefully everything goes kosher, And Quinn turns out to be the coach that everyone thinks he will be.... And hopefully he will change the Rise Up slogan....peace

I honestly thought we would hire JMD and still believe he would have been the better coach for US, but that's neither hear nor there. When Quinn is officially hired I'll be all in for Quinn. My only concern about this whole hiring of coordinators And articles of this and that coach hired to be part of Quinn's staff by us, is the NFL starts investigating us for tampering. We are seriously throwing up some red flags that could at least cause for an investigation. The last thing we need is to lose draft picks. Anyway, hopefully everything goes kosher, And Quinn turns out to be the coach that everyone thinks he will be.... And hopefully he will change the Rise Up slogan....peace

You're a man for that dude.

Theyre not going to get them for tampering for making a private handshake agreement. They know its a silly rule, but the point is to not make it a distraction while they're conducting their biggest games. You really think they give a crap if people do what people do and make agreements before it can become official?

Plus, Arthur blank is 1/32 of the NFL. They don't go after themselves.

Respect a man that can admit they are wrong. We all are wrong about things on this very site every single day no matter how right we may think we are. Some just don't admit it or accept it. I personally enjoy being wrong. Can't learn anything if you are right all the time right lol.

Shoot, I'm wrong a LOT more than I seem to get cred for...

Shoot, I'm wrong a LOT more than I seem to get cred for...

we all are man. Some of us can accept it though. I can remember a few times where you've admitted to being wrong. I do it all the time. I don't go as far as others do with researching though. I go off what I see so of course I'm gonna be wrong 8 times out of 10. Most won't though. They will argue you down until they can't argue anymore just to prove they are right when in the end they are still wrong lol

we all are man. Some of us can accept it though. I can remember a few times where you've admitted to being wrong. I do it all the time. I don't go as far as others do with researching though. I go off what I see so of course I'm gonna be wrong 8 times out of 10. Most won't though. They will argue you down until they can't argue anymore just to prove they are right when in the end they are still wrong lol

Edwards, Konz, Ewing, lol

Interested in seeing what Kyle does. I wanted him already, but that's because as much as I whined about the passing league, he knows how to put in plays that make lesser QB's look good. Dude just didn't want to fool around with Manziel.

He also won't have to worry about arthur texting him play calls...

Respect a man that can admit they are wrong. We all are wrong about things on this very site every single day no matter how right we may think we are. Some just don't admit it or accept it. I personally enjoy being wrong. Can't learn anything if you are right all the time right lol.

I work off the premise that whatever I'm about to type is gonna be wrong on some level and then wait to see who and/or how many correct me. If no one does, i'm feelin good!!!

Great post, I'm wrong a lot here, I just own it and move on.

But, don't see how hiring Shanahan is tampering. He's unemployed, he can sign with anyone. Looks like a smart business decision to me. Would probably sign the DC as well, except he's probably playing in the same game as Quinn.

Also, if you don't realize [ that's a generic you, not directed at you, the OP] that Quinn has the contract in place just waiting a sig after the game in two weeks, then you're just not paying attention. Judging by the D's performance in the NFCCG, Quinn and team aren't distracted.

There is nothing to worry about on the tampering side. It's not against the rule to hire assistant coaches and have the staff pretty much in place. You won't see us hire anyone from the Seahawks until after the Super Bowl. Everyone else is fair game...

Right on...