The Browsing Very Old Rc Threads, Thread.

Big Bubba

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pox, that's the thing about message boards, in real life when you say something stupid, you can deny it later with zero accountability and no one can really take you to task because you can say, I never said that. But on the message boards, it can be copy and pasted or quoted for all of the world to see. No denying that.

lolol

Pox, that's the thing about message boards, in real life when you say something stupid, you can deny it later with zero accountability and no one can really take you to task because you can say, I never said that. But on the message boards, it can be copy and pasted or quoted for all of the world to see. No denying that.lolol

W?W still denies it, even when its in print for everyone to see. I remember he used to claim someone was doctoring his posts, now he just changes his posts.

This whole conversation is the best though:

01 Jan 2009

Aquietguy, on Jan 1 2009, 01:48 AM, said:

"We can say the samething about the falcons. This could be another fluke season like your superbowl one."

WhenFalconsWin

01 Jan 2009

"Thanks. We'd love to get back to the SB. And you guys? Oh, that's right you nver been to one! This is the Falcons 3rd playoff trip this decade, not to b bad, eh?"

Remarkable

01 Jan 2009

"Saints can't even claim a fluke SB season. They got a fluke NFCCG, though. At this rate they'll be in a Super Bowl by 2050."

IonSen88

01 Jan 2009

"I don't care how good Drew Breezy ever gets, it doesn't matter if he goes an entire season without throwing an incompletion, the Saints defense will prevent them from making the playoffs. If the Saints score 63 points, their defense will give up 64.

New Orleans is the definition of imbalance."

WhenFalconsWin

01 Jan 2009

"I'm glad someone out there besides me understands this!"

That's a long time ago when you get up there in age...

Tru hit the nail on the head. Many people wouldn't want their old post shown but WFW is a rare breed who goes all in. WFW will stick by what he said then as much as what he says now...WFW sig explains that!

That is complete ********....We've seen you edit posts, weeks later and you won't cop to ANYTHING you've said in the past, if it shows just how ****** in the head you are.laugh.png You won't even say your age so don't start trying to play that game you lying P.O.S.

old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

You haven't seen anything of the kind. What you saw was anti-WFW RCers trying to put a bad rep on WFW. But that ain't happening Jack. Just because WFW is the best Prognosticator on RC you and many other's cannot deal with it. All you have to do is look at the multi-quotes around WFW quotes to see that you dumbarse, WFW wouldn't be able to change anyone else's quote about WFW that has the time stamped on it...sadwave.001.giflaugh.pngemot-owned.gif

Just keep up with your lies...the intelligent ones here know just how completely ****** in the head you are, which is why this photo below is just so.............PERFECT.old-guy_zps9d209f61.jpg

another thing i'd like to point out, is where are all the saints fans at in RC to defend brees? in that thread. its easy to defend a superbowl championship, but this place was a saints ghost town back then. as you can tell wfw has been here through thick and thin. say what you will about him but you got to hand it to him

another thing i'd like to point out, is where are all the saints fans at in RC to defend brees? in that thread. its easy to defend a superbowl championship, but this place was a saints ghost town back then. as you can tell wfw has been here through thick and thin. say what you will about him but you got to hand it to him

For being wrong? Everybody knows he's been here forever. He has like 100000 posts on here lol

For being wrong? Everybody knows he's been here forever. He has like 100000 posts on here lol

yeah and as you can see by my previous post there were alot of ppl here that were wrong, that are no where to be seen

Four years later and superSCam is still a loser

Career record 30-31-1...WFW is just sayin'

:lol: Since that thread was about assigning individual qbs, team wins...more on point - Playoff wins.

Who will have more playoff wins their first 7 years in the league? Cam........or Ryan? Right now they are tied at 1 win each. :lol: