Falcons Like Ray A Lot

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Fowler a lot more than Ray. Fowler doesn't have the stats but when you look at him on tape he looks better than Gregory. I think he's the second best pass rusher in the draft. Big and athletic, strong, polished and scheme versatile.

Meh, I'm not debating edge rushers this year. All of the top few have something to offer and would be a nice addition.

I like Fowler a lot more than Ray. Fowler doesn't have the stats but when you look at him on tape he looks better than Gregory. I think he's the second best pass rusher in the draft. Big and athletic, strong, polished and scheme versatile.

I never got the Fowler hype. He seemed too stiff when I watched him play.

As for Ray, he'd make a great Leo or Sam in Quinn's defense. I like Beasley a little bit more than him but I definitely won't complain if they draft Ray.

I never got the Fowler hype. He seemed too stiff when I watched him play.

As for Ray, he'd make a great Leo or Sam in Quinn's defense. I like Beasley a little bit more than him but I definitely won't complain if they draft Ray.

In Quinn's defense I can see a clear role for nearly all of those guys. For me it had to be more defined with a Smitty defense. I won't complain either way.

"I love him too, the only concern I have at all is he is from Mizzou LOL, we have not had the best of luck with those guys....."

I believe both Spoon and Moore are good players so can't understand your concern.

Think about how often they are injured. Then you will understand his concern.