Shanahan Good For Julio?

Guest facelessman07

Julio just needs Julio to be healthy.

True

I don't think Shanahan is a witch doctor so he may not be able to help Julio with that

Give Ryan a running game and he and Julio will have a field day. Jones never got free because the D never had to worry about stopping the run. Going to be a lot of corners and safeties that are going to take a step forward because of the run fake and watch Jones run by them.

Also think you'll see much more creative pass routes, which will also help Jones get free.

Give Ryan a running game and he and Julio will have a field day. Jones never got free because the D never had to worry about stopping the run. Going to be a lot of corners and safeties that are going to take a step forward because of the run fake and watch Jones run by them.

Also think you'll see much more creative pass routes, which will also help Jones get free.

I know people hate on the WR screens, but I am cool with them as long as I never see a comeback or curl route again.

Guest facelessman07

Gordon went off that day....Just picture it...We put up 30+ in green bay without a running game. If Quinn could get the defense to hold our opponents to 21 or less then this offense led by Shanahan will be lights out.

Keep in mind he called the plays for Crowell to go off on us as well.

Josh Gordon is the Hummer to Julio's fiberglass car

2 totally different receivers

Yes.

Julio is good for Julio. The only coach that could fail calling for Julio is the one who doesn't use him. With more PA Matt and Julio will murder some folks too. I have a feeling Kyle will giv3 Matt back his no huddle too and with more power.

I missed Ryan's no huddle offense Edited by Califalcon0013

Yes.

Julio is good for Julio. The only coach that could fail calling for Julio is the one who doesn't use him. With more PA Matt and Julio will murder some folks too. I have a feeling Kyle will giv3 Matt back his no huddle too and with more power.

I agree with this, and I think Shanny will get the run game going to the PA actually works well.