Funny Story Today (Dan Quinn)

Anytime bro. I think its going to be a very good few years man. Even if we don't have winning seasons, playoffs, or championships...thing about it...

I think we are going to have winning seasons, playoffs, and championships.

Really excited- think there's more talent on the D than people realize because it was misused and/or inexperienced.

Difference between Seattle winning in the playoff game is that Seattle played to win, GB played not to lose. Quinn is going to bring that attitude here. Also going to be fun to see Ryan paired up with a creative playcaller.

Think there's a real possibility that Brees gets old, panthers can't get out from under the cap, the bucs have a rookie QB and the Falcons run through the division next year. Then make some noise in the playoffs.

Great post KOG, love it. My mom keeps up with the Falcons but not that deep.

That was the funny thing. Mom isn't that knowledgeable. It was said on TV and she was interested...lol

Really excited- think there's more talent on the D than people realize because it was misused and/or inexperienced.

Difference between Seattle winning in the playoff game is that Seattle played to win, GB played not to lose. Quinn is going to bring that attitude here. Also going to be fun to see Ryan paired up with a creative playcaller.

Think there's a real possibility that Brees gets old, panthers can't get out from under the cap, the bucs have a rookie QB and the Falcons run through the division next year. Then make some noise in the playoffs.

Hey, I'm all for at least getting a look with some real coaching.

Wish my wife was like that. Love the woman but she doesn't know the first thing about football except that Cam Netwon plays for the Panthers and Julio Jones is a Wide Reciever. Girl can spot him anywhere on the field. Even after the win in '12 against Seattle the field was crowded with people. Waldo took a day off, and she was playing "Where's Julio?"