How Playoff Qbs Have Faired Against The Legion Of Boom, In Seattle And The Sb, Over The Last Two Years.

Big Bubba

Name the losing teams qb that goes with the stat line.

Figured, why not? Legion of Boom is considered the greatest secondary of all time, so why not see how the last 5 qbs faired against them in Seattle and the SB., during the playoffs.

QB1 - 14-24, 58.3% completion, 153 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int

QB2 - 19-34, 55.9% completion, 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 Int

QB3 - 34-49, 69.4% completion, 280 yards, 1 TD , 2 Int

QB4 - 23-36, 63.9% completion, 246 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int.

QB5 - 24-43, 55.8% completion, 309 yards, 1 TD , 0 Int.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Panthers had ZERO chance vs a real team with a winning record. The teams that where battered by injury gifts ran out.

Panthers just need to admit the Seahawks owned their *** and Cam chocked big time.

Not until you admit we owned yall in the NFC South Championship game and Ryan choked big time

Name the losing teams qb that goes with the stat line.

Figured, why not? Legion of Boom is considered the greatest secondary of all time, so why not see how the last 5 qbs faired against them in Seattle and the SB., during the playoffs.

QB1 - 14-24, 58.3% completion, 153 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int

QB2 - 19-34, 55.9% completion, 178 yards, 1 TD, 2 Int

QB3 - 34-49, 69.4% completion, 280 yards, 1 TD , 2 Int

QB4 - 23-36, 63.9% completion, 246 yards, 2 TD, 2 Int.

QB5 - 24-43, 55.8% completion, 309 yards, 1 TD , 0 Int.

Well, I believe, without looking, that QB4 is Cam. And without watching the game, you look at the numbers and they aren't that bad. The problem is, I watched the game, and he didn't play well.

Throw the stats out there if it makes you feel better. Cam was his usual inaccurate self and turned the ball over 3 times. Almost 5.

The **** that got to do with Cam throwing the game away?

Sidenote: Big Gay Bene still not around.

It doesnt. What is your point exactly? That the Panthers didn't score a lot on the #1 defense in the league at their place in the playoffs? That tends to happen against #1 defenses. Sorry if you didn't know. Cams pick 6 was a terrible decision as well but you're so hurt about us talking about Ryan's 2 pick 6s that you just wanted to hear me say that. Edited by PantherWake

It doesnt. What is your point exactly? That the Panthers didn't score a lot on the #1 defense in the league at their place in the playoffs? That tends to happen against #1 defenses. Sorry if you didn't know. Cams pick 6 was a terrible decision as well but you're so hurt about us talking about Ryan's 2 pick 6s that you just wanted to hear me say that.

Bros. He mad

Newton was 5/6 - 123 yards 1 td 1 int with 10 minutes or less left in the game. The Panthers were down 24-10 and 31-10 at that time...

So NOT INCLUDING HIS GARBAGE STATS when Seattle was playing prevent, keep everything in front, we don't care if they score as long as it takes a while defense (that they still managed a pick 6 with)....

Cam was 18/30 - 60% for 123 yards and 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 FUMBLE.

That's awesome...

Two things:

Newton had 185 yards, 1TD and 3TOs before a garbage time drive. There's his real stats

and check out this Huddle gem:

Screenshot_494.png

There's a guy over there that says it constantly. ctrsx or something like that. Nobody calls him on it.

Someone actually said that? Wow...

Not just one. They say it all the time.

There's a guy over there that says it constantly. ctrsx or something like that. Nobody calls him on it.

Not just one. They say it all the time.

To be fair.. they kind of balance out the guys over there that believe we should replace Cam with Geno Smith or EJ Manuel. Our trolls are as bad as the ones in TATF and SR.

To be fair.. they kind of balance out the guys over there that believe we should replace Cam with Geno Smith or EJ Manuel. Our trolls are as bad as the ones in TATF and SR.

Disagree. I've seen, maybe, 3 posters over there who dislike Cam as a QB.

I've seen maybe 10 posters who look at things realistically.

The rest think Cam is God.