Maybe I Missed It - Defensive Coordinator

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The hairy Ape has not seen anything for you hairless apes as well. I feel the Falcons are meeting with Quinn tomorrow to discuss who Quinn wants us to interview. Then Probably Thursday/Friday you hairless apes will be hearing a hire....... But I'm sure someone is going to call me Dr. Obvious on that last note. wink.png

I'll go one better and call you President Obvious. tongue.png

The hairy Ape has not seen anything for you hairless apes as well. I feel the Falcons are meeting with Quinn tomorrow to discuss who Quinn wants us to interview. Then Probably Thursday/Friday you hairless apes will be hearing a hire....... But I'm sure someone is going to call me Dr. Obvious on that last note. ;)

Homo erectus is that u?

It's been suggested by some media guys that their DL could be an option, but I've yet to read anything definitive or with source.

The President Obvious; AKA Mr. Munky, would rather have the hairless ape, Jim Schwartz. Due to his season as a deffense cordinator with Titans. Along with how he teaches more so on covering skills. And that will keep him and Quinn out of each others hair. Because of Quinn being all about the defensive line.

The President Obvious; AKA Mr. Munky, would rather have the hairless ape, Jim Schwartz. Due to his season as a deffense cordinator with Titans. Along with how he teaches more so on covering skills. And that will keep him and Quinn out of each others hair. Because of Quinn being all about the defensive line.

scwhartz was in buffalo this past year, his time with the titans was a few years back. He went from there to HC in detroit