I Dont Understand Some Of The Hypocrisy On The Boards.

Seattle's defense and halftime adjustments are all due to Quinn, a 2nd year D coordinator, but yet McDaniels sucks and he is only successful because of Brady (who loves McDaniels) and Belichek? Quinn calls Seattle's plays on D, but Belichek calls the patriots plays and not McDaniels?

I think JMD is a good coordinator, they didn't do as well while he was gone IMO. My thing is we were #8 on offense, #32 on defense. New England's offense isn't known for being tough, Seattles defense is. That's why I want Quinn, not McDaniels. I'm sure he will be a good coach again someday, some where. He just isn't what we need right now.

McDaniels is like a N. Tesla on the offensive side of the ball. His offense is like electricity. I can't wait until he is our next HC.

Go ahead and hold your breath until McDaniels is the next Falcons head coach.

I think that would be cool.

only if you are still holding yours for Ryan...I mean Bowels...who is it this week?

Been Quinn since October...lol..c'mon man, have faith in your boy if you're so sure he's coming here.

That play right there proves McDaniels doesn't suck. The LT just caught a legal TD pass.

I think he might be the best and most creative OC in the league right now.

Most people who are just NFL fans in general wonder if his maturity has yet (or ever will) catch up with his brilliance.

Seattle's defense and halftime adjustments are all due to Quinn, a 2nd year D coordinator, but yet McDaniels sucks and he is only successful because of Brady (who loves McDaniels) and Belichek? Quinn calls Seattle's plays on D, but Belichek calls the patriots plays and not McDaniels?

The FO is different on every team.

Belichick is a defensive minded HC.

He usually brings in good offensive minds to run his offenses. From Weis, to McDaniels, to O'Brien, and back to McDaniels.

McDaniels calls the offensive plays, but his time in Denver is what is scaring people.

I doubt that. I mean you are attributing their offensive success to the coaches but the common denominator is Tom Brady. Brady could make Mularky look like a great OC.

I just like messing with people because there are some that talk out of both sides of their mouth to promote their cause, then you have Gritz who has been steadfast in his opinion without wavering and without talking out of both sides of his mouth. In the end I just want the best for our team

Yes he has. I am ashamed to admit how pissed I was Ryan went to Barfalo. Glad people smarter than me are picking Quin

Is it really hypocrisy? Most of the guys we are talking about for Falcons head coach are first time head coach candidates with a season or two under their belt as NFL coordinators. McDaniels had his chance as a head coach and SUCKED at it. I'm not saying he will be better the 2nd time around, I'm not saying he is doomed to be as bad or worse. We have seen it fail, why go back to that well again. I'm sure someone will, but glad its not Atlanta.

End of the day, we are talking about people. There is no formula that they all follow. McDaniels was OC for 3 season I think in NE before getting a head coaching job. Tomlin was DC I think for one year before getting his head coaching job and he has been very successful.

I think the difference is that yes, McDaniels was working under a great coach and with a great QB. So I myself question how good he is at his job. Just like I question how good is Jerry Hughes? Sure he was good in college. He had some small success in Indy, but he didn't explode onto the scene until he got to Buffalo where he played with Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Kyle Williams.