Quinn Is Our Coach Folks...

Macintez

It sure looks that way. Although, be careful what you wish for. While I think Quinn or Austin would make great head coaches, keep in mind that what works for one team may not necessarily work for another.

Not to mention, coordinators don't always make great head coaches regardless of their attitudes and character. It takes a whole organization to win, and even though I am a die hard Falcons fan I will say to you right now that I don't care who you bring in as head coach at this point in time. If they can't work together you can coach/TALK all you want, but at the end of the day if you have some pencil pushing powers that be like TD and Pioli being the Falcons new Head Coach is not going to be a comforitable job.

My point bieng, Coaches should be allowed to choose their players to make their playbook work. Not be told MAKE IT WORK....... This is the problem I have with the Falcons being a fan.

Ya know, I think the only reason TD has been kept around is because of his business managment, SHORT CUTS on saving money and such things. I think Arthur Blank respects smart business person such as TD. The bottom line is the DOLLAR so to say......

So the Falcons are you K-Mart Team, blue light special in my opinion as long as TD is in charge along with Pioli telling the COACH who they need to work with........

Business is all it's about I guess these days.......

Oh well, I will still pull for and watch the Falcons. But it really is upsetting to see our pastime watching the NFL being all about business......

Just my opinion, Flame away.............

It sure looks that way. Although, be careful what you wish for. While I think Quinn or Austin would make great head coaches, keep in mind that what works for one team may not necessarily work for another.

Not to mention, coordinators don't always make great head coaches regardless of their attitudes and character. It takes a whole organization to win, and even though I am a die hard Falcons fan I will say to you right now that I don't care who you bring in as head coach at this point in time. If they can't work together you can coach/TALK all you want, but at the end of the day if you have some pencil pushing powers that be like TD and Pioli being the Falcons new Head Coach is not going to be a comforitable job.

My point bieng, Coaches should be allowed to choose their players to make their playbook work. Not be told MAKE IT WORK....... This is the problem I have with the Falcons being a fan.

Ya know, I think the only reason TD has been kept around is because of his business managment, SHORT CUTS on saving money and such things. I think Arthur Blank respects smart business person such as TD. The bottom line is the DOLLAR so to say......

So the Falcons are you K-Mart Team, blue light special in my opinion as long as TD is in charge along with Pioli telling the COACH who they need to work with........

Business is all it's about I guess these days.......

Oh well, I will still pull for and watch the Falcons. But it really is upsetting to see our pastime watching the NFL being all about business......

Just my opinion, Flame away.............

I wanted Rex more than anybody... But hes our best option. But I feel what you feel.