Erin Andrews Looks Like An Ostrich Mobster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure that you don't post right after you get it pulled. Especially if you are high on meds.

People will find another reason to say that you are trolling.

lol ikr. I've been watching YouTube videos and it actually has me a bit worried lol. I may say the wrong thing around my wife and get the shyt beat out of me. Seems like the truth comes out when you're on those meds

**** wisdom tooth man. I been in pain every since the 30 of December. Had to wait until this upcoming Thursday to get it pulled. I'm so ready lol

I'm getting two wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. I never had it done when I was younger, but since the ones on top came through all the way, and will be easy to pull, I figured I'd go ahead & get it done.

I'm getting two wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow. I never had it done when I was younger, but since the ones on top came through all the way, and will be easy to pull, I figured I'd go ahead & get it done.

I had all 4 of mine cut out at once. Worst week of my life. Everyone handles it differently though.

Also, this thread is stupid. There isn't a dude here who wouldn't like to be like the Activia she endorses - up in her guts.

Some of yall must be playing for the other team man or have some lofty expectations. I'd hit that real quick

Like I said for all the talk here, Id bet if the average Joe got blessed enough for a shot shed eat them/us alive. Do her thing and and leave us in a crumpled pile fetal position sucking our thumb.