Dear Russell Wilson...

1989Fan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, because right up until Bostic screwed up the onside kick I thought the game was over.

Yea. I'm just wired that way. I never believe its over until it's over and I believe in never giving up. Never quit. I'm like that in real life tho. The way their defense played I knew it was too much time on the clock.

I am an absolute huge Wilson fan, but without that defense I don't see him being able to come close to having the same success. I am not saying that to hate on him either. Is more of a exclamation of just how good that D is.

I have been liking him since college. He's a good qb with no big name weapons in Seattle. They funk around and get him a legit #1 wr to go along with the players they got now, he can step it up a notch. But for me, I don't care if he is considered elite or not, I like who I like lol. Their defense does what they are paid to do. Stop the offense when they need to. No matter how great a qb is, defense will always win championships

I am an absolute huge Wilson fan, but without that defense I don't see him being able to come close to having the same success. I am not saying that to hate on him either. Is more of a exclamation of just how good that D is.

This. If Russell had a defense like this team the score would be like 42-10 replay of 2012 NFC championship game

I have been liking him since college. He's a good qb with no big name weapons in Seattle. They funk around and get him a legit #1 wr to go along with the players they got now, he can step it up a notch. But for me, I don't care if he is considered elite or not, I like who I like lol

Hard to dislike a guy like him very very humble dude .i would like to smoke a joint (me smoking and not him of course )and just chat with him pick his brain a bit

I have been liking him since college. He's a good qb with no big name weapons in Seattle. They funk around and get him a legit #1 wr to go along with the players they got now, he can step it up a notch. But for me, I don't care if he is considered elite or not, I like who I like lol. Their defense does what they are paid to do. Stop the offense when they need to. No matter how great a qb is, defense will always win championships

And so what if he's on a team with a great D. Some guys say he wouldn't succeed on this Falcons' team, but could Ryan succeed in Seattle's offense which has a subpar pass blocking line and NO bonafide receivers like Julio and Roddy? Ryan is the right QB for our team, and RW is the right QB for Seattle's team.

Edited by JerseyNo12

And so what if he's on a team with a great D. Some guys say he wouldn't succeed on this Falcons' team, but could Ryan succeed in Seattle's offense which has a subpar pass blocking line and NO bonafide receivers like Julio and Roddy? Ryan is the right QB for our team, and RW is the right QB for Seattle's team.

no doubt. That's why I let people have their opinions lol

I agree with this, but I also know that Terry Bradshaw wouldn't be in the Hall of Fame without Lynn Swann and John Stallworth, Troy Aikman wouldn't have made it without Michael Irvin and Alvin Harper, Joe Montana without Jerry Rice and John Taylor, or Dan Marino without the Two Marks. It's curious how we consider them 'great' even though they had great receivers, but Wilson isn't great in spite of the fact that he's winning and maintaining a higher QB rating without one.

In general, quarterbacks get too much credit when their teams win. But you can't argue with success. And in my opinion, you shouldn't say someone should do more than what's necessary to have the most successful three-year start to a career in history.