Dear Russell Wilson...

1989Fan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for helping us get our coach a few weeks early.

Yours truly,

The Atlanta Falcons

P.s.

Best of luck with your new contract, becoming the highest paid player in the NFL.

He's won a SB and now playing in the NFC Championship game the next year. His contract won't even come close to taking a hit.

Some of you guys need to be on 'Overreaction Monday' on ESPN.

Edited by fuego

He's won a SB and now playing in the NFC Championship game the next year. His contract won't even come close to taking a hit.

Some of you guys need to be on 'Overreaction Monday' on ESPN.

Ummm, i want him to get overpaid. Lol.

If you think he should be the highest paid player in the league then good for you. I didnt think anyone outside of SEA would feel that way.

Anyone else's defense would be taking a beating! But Seattle's offense has not been all that great and Wilson has been way overrated, until today. But Packers "D" came to play and they're getting it done... Maybe AB should give their DC a call!

Seattles D is still balling out.

rodgers is 12/21 116yds 1 td and 2 picks

They just cant keep up with the terrible offensive showing

Playing the Devil's advocate and fully expecting Green Bay to keep pouring it on, does anyone else worry about Quinn's reported tendency to run a straight 4-3 with very few adjustments and the fact that this scheme is being exposed today?

Their defense is not being exposed at all. They're playing pretty darn good football. It is 1000% all on the offense failing right now.

Playing the Devil's advocate and fully expecting Green Bay to keep pouring it on, does anyone else worry about Quinn's reported tendency to run a straight 4-3 with very few adjustments and the fact that this scheme is being exposed today?

I have absolutely grown to hate the 43 due to the crazzy cost of the front 4.

With QBs raking in 100 mil contracts. I just dont see it