Early In The Year...

arabfalcon

...their were talks about Marshawn Lynch not happy in Seattle. What happens to those rumors? If they suffer a bad loss today you think **** look to change teams? It sounds like Quinn is our guy and I know he really didnt coach Lynch but how awesome would it be if he followed him here.

...their were talks about Marshawn Lynch not happy in Seattle. What happens to those rumors? If they suffer a bad loss today you think **** look to change teams? It sounds like Quinn is our guy and I know he really didnt coach Lynch but how awesome would it be if he followed him here.

I think Lynch is probably gone, the problem is he is always on the injury report with back problems, I don't know how much he has left.

You should make this your sig, Jerry haha wink.png

I kinda agree, would love us to draft Gurley or Gordon, however I would not say no to AP, at the right price. I imagine him in a Falcons uni with Ryan, JJ and Roddy and I smile!

Nah, I have the sig that I have for good reason. It's my internet philosophy. I'm just sick of all these FA RBs. We haven't drafted a starting RB since Jamal Anderson, and that's sad.

Nah, I have the sig that I have for good reason. It's my internet philosophy. I'm just sick of all these FA RBs. We haven't drafted a starting RB since Jamal Anderson, and that's sad.

I agree, I want a starting RB drafted too. It is sad. But sometimes, FA does work. I think of one of my favorite players, Warrick Dunn, for example, and the Burner. Like I said, I wouldnt say no to AP, I think if we had the opportunity to get him at a reasonable price, we should jump on it. But yeah, I have been wanting us to draft our next stud at RB for so long now.

I agree, I want a starting RB drafted too. It is sad. But sometimes, FA does work. I think of one of my favorite players, Warrick Dunn, for example, and the Burner. Like I said, I wouldnt say no to AP, I think if we had the opportunity to get him at a reasonable price, we should jump on it. But yeah, I have been wanting us to draft our next stud at RB for so long now.

What some are saying now about AP, sounds suspiciously like what we were hearing about Sjax, when he was free from St Louis.

What some are saying now about AP, sounds suspiciously like what we were hearing about Sjax, when he was free from St Louis.

Hmm, not sure AP has as many miles on the clock as SJax had at the time. But good point raised, he has been heavily used and is coming off a missed year. But, we have seen him come back strongly from adversity before, with his stellar season after his terrible injury. What I think we have to work out is exactly what we drafted Freeman for. Quizz replacement, or feauture back? If its the former, then either way, through the draft or FA, we are gonna need another RB from somewhere.