Matt Ryan And Drew Brees Have Their Own Special Qb Ranking Category And I Like It.

Tuggle'2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obviously a few years old given that Favre is on the list, but still pretty much holds true.

Edit... it's this year, but why the h.ell is Favre and Vince Young on this list when Bridgewater, Bortles, and Carr are?

Edit 2... Mcnabb and Garrard?

Edited by wscg83

It's obviously a few years old given that Favre is on the list, but still pretty much holds true.

Edit... it's this year, but why the h.ell is Favre and Vince Young on this list when Bridgewater, Bortles, and Carr are?

Edit 2... Mcnabb and Garrard?

Naw, it is new. Look at the other guys and what teams they're playing for. I have no clue why Favre is in there. lol

Naw, it is new. Look at the other guys and what teams they're playing for. I have no clue why Favre is in there. lol

yeah, at first I thought Favre was a typo... until I saw Vince Young, Mcnabb, and Garrard on the list with Carr, Bortles, and Bridgewater. This list is confusing (although true as far as the NFC South goes).

You guys aren't getting it. lol

The Southerners is its own category. I like that. That will be my answer to anyone who loves to use that stupid "E" word when talking about Matt. He is a Southerner. lol

Brees and Ryan have nothing in common besides being from the NFC south.

Brees and Ryan have nothing in common besides being from the NFC south.

I honestly don't care what you think. I know what I know and how I feel. You can keep thinking your way and I will keep thinking mine. If you have a problem with that then we can work something out. Please don't be a troll.

I honestly don't care what you think. I know what I know and how I feel. You can keep thinking your way and I will keep thinking mine. If you have a problem with that then we can work something out. Please don't be a troll.

He's obviously a troll. A Saints' troll at worst.

You guys aren't getting it. lol

The Southerners is its own category. I like that. That will be my answer to anyone who loves to use that stupid "E" word when talking about Matt. He is a Southerner. lol

Agree Matt belongs in that new Southerner Classification....but can we honestly put him in the Elite Southerner bracket?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, calm down, Tug! tongue.png

I love where they put Cam and Flacco, especially since it's based on QB rating. smile.png

Flacco reminds me of Chris Miller somewhat. He can bomb it, but he's nothing amazing. Cam is a cross of Vick and Roethlisberger... he can run (Vick), hard to tackle(Ben), but his accuracy is terrible(Vick).

Edited by wscg83

I'm not trolling. Why was it taken as trolling? I didn't bash Ryan or Brees, just pointing out that they are 2 completely different QBs with different playing styles. I really just don't care for the category name of the "Southerners" it seems a bit arbitrary.

I'm not trolling. Why was it taken as trolling? I didn't bash Ryan or Brees, just pointing out that they are 2 completely different QBs with different playing styles. I really just don't care for the category name of the "Southerners" it seems a bit arbitrary.

I didn't say you were. I said please don't. Big difference. Go on about your business.