The Bears Have Requested To Speak With Titans Te Coach Mike Mularkey For Their Oc Position

I wanna see how Tennesee handles this one, because they denied Tampa Bay from speaking with Mularkey a few weeks ago.

And there's nothing wrong with Mularkey's offense. It's sound, power running, big on tight ends, play action and take your shots when they're there.

Take your shots under 10 yards, run first and second down, throw for 3rd.

Most predictable crap I've ever witnessed.

I think they're taking the right approach. That locker room needs a steadying influence.

Yeah they were trying to shoot the moon with Trestman. John Fox is about as unsexy a pick as you can have but he's sort like what Smitty was, which is fairly safe. Same with Mularkey I guess you can say. Not awful not really that great.

Take your shots under 10 yards, run first and second down, throw for 3rd.

Most predictable crap I've ever witnessed.

Well the whole run first and second down was an exagerration that's since become fact on the board. And for most of Mularkey's time in Atlanta, there wasn't really that take the top off the coverage receiver, so if you didn't see footballs flying all over the field, it was a function of the quarterback taking what was there, because teams bracketed Roddy and Tony as much as they could.

This whole board was calling for Malarkeys head after the 2011 season. And rightfully so. He sucked. Yall going back and saying he actually is some great OC is some weird revisionist BS thats just cool to say cuz its hipster. Somehow that moron got PROMOTED to Jacksonville HC and predictably flopped big time. I didnt even know Malarkey was still in the league lol TE coach huh? Interesting

I wanna see how Tennesee handles this one, because they denied Tampa Bay from speaking with Mularkey a few weeks ago.

And there's nothing wrong with Mularkey's offense. It's sound, power running, big on tight ends, play action and take your shots when they're there.

Yea, for as much as people bitched about it while he was here, it sure seems like they want to get back to the exact same thing he was running.

With regards to Mularkey my feelings about him and toward him professionally are probably similar to the majority here. Outside of this, he always presented himself professionally and came across as a decent, ordinary, hardworking guy with good intention toward our city and team in general and Matt Ryan in particular so I can only wish him and his family the best.

This coaching gig in college and the NFL, with the exception of a select few, takes its toll on men and their families, moving from one city to the other every couple of years; sometimes every year or twice in the same year. Sure, some of them make good money, but these guys are wired to do this out of pure passion but often at the expense of their minds and bodies. Lot of hearts out there waiting to stop; lots of vessels waiting to pop!

Anyway, I wish him the best....