Not Seen Nothing Like Our New Theme Song...

trudweathers

Guest facelessman07

Dude!!! That's one of my favorite bands!!!

Furrizle my man?!?!?!?! I used to go to church with the drummer

TJ's a good singer but dude I miss Caleb laying down the vocals...

Furrizle my man?!?!?!?! I used to go to church with the drummer

TJ's a good singer but dude I miss Caleb laying down the vocals...

Out of likes, but yeah!!! My favorite is Fading. WOW bro. That's awesome. And yeah, I'm big into Christian Rock. We As Human, Skillet, Red, and a whole lot of other groups. That's pretty awesome man.

Guest facelessman07

Out of likes, but yeah!!! My favorite is Fading. WOW bro. That's awesome. And yeah, I'm big into Christian Rock. We As Human, Skillet, Red, and a whole lot of other groups. That's pretty awesome man.

So I'm assuming you've listened to End of Grey from start to finish then?? Caleb actually wrote Fading and most of the songs on Crash before he "left", but there's a long story behind that. I'm still holding out hope he'll find a way back behind the mic and playing bass

All those bands you listed are great. Stoked about Red's album next month! Plus that whole plague doctor artwork they've been promoting it with is sick. And Skillet...seen them in concert several times, John is such a great performer

So I'm assuming you've listened to End of Grey from start to finish then?? Caleb actually wrote Fading and most of the songs on Crash before he "left", but there's a long story behind that. I'm still holding out hope he'll find a way back behind the mic and playing bass

All those bands you listed are great. Stoked about Red's album next month! Plus that whole plague doctor artwork they've been promoting it with is sick. And Skillet...seen them in concert several times, John is such a great performer

Man, John is intense. He was with We As Human on Zombie and made it that much better. I also like Nine Lashes. Like I said, I love that music man. I Am Terrified is interesting. Kind of old schoolish but intense. Yeah, I have heard the whole CD. My wife loves more contemporary, but she is a fan of Red and Disciple.

Coming out to the Mighty Quinn would be awesome. Have the cheerleaders dress up like 1960's go go dancers lol

LOL!!!

Guest facelessman07

Man, John is intense. He was with We As Human on Zombie and made it that much better. I also like Nine Lashes. Like I said, I love that music man. I Am Terrified is interesting. Kind of old schoolish but intense. Yeah, I have heard the whole CD. My wife loves more contemporary, but she is a fan of Red and Disciple.

I Am Terrified...haven't heard of them, I'll check 'em out. Listen to any Love and Death?? It's Brian "Head" Welch's side project (the guitarist from Korn), its like a perfect blend of rock and metal. Head's a guy that's crazy about Jesus, funny how pretty much half of Korn is now

I Am Terrified...haven't heard of them, I'll check 'em out. Listen to any Love and Death?? It's Brian "Head" Welch's side project (the guitarist from Korn), its like a perfect blend of rock and metal. Head's a guy that's crazy about Jesus, funny how pretty much half of Korn is now

I know who he is bro. Was a huge Korn fan years back. Gonna check it out not. If you check out I AM X. Look into Falling on Everlasting.

Guest facelessman07

I know who he is bro. Was a huge Korn fan years back. Gonna check it out not. If you check out I AM X. Look into Falling on Everlasting.

10/4 Hoss, as soon as I get back to the pad

Are you a fan of Thousand Foot Krutch or Fireflight by any chance KOG? I'm a huge Red fan.

Love them. My kids really love Fireflight, so does my wife. TFK is one of my favorites. War of Change is a blatant rip of Fading by Decyfer Down, but you just can't help but like it. Good stuff. I use to listen to For Today (especially Devastator) quite a bit. Fades Away is good too. Forth Angel...my wife loves them.

from wiki:

Quinn the Eskimo (Mighty Quinn)" is a folk-rock song written by Bob Dylan and first recorded during The Basement Tapes sessions in 1967. The song was first released in January 1968 as "Mighty Quinn" by the British band Manfred Mann[2] and became a great success. It has been recorded by a number of performers, often under the "Mighty Quinn" title.

The subject of the song is the arrival of the mighty Quinn (an Eskimo), who changes despair into joy and chaos into rest, and attracts attention from the animals. Dylan is widely believed to have derived the title character from actor Anthony Quinn's role as an Eskimo in the 1960 movie The Savage Innocents.[3] Dylan has also been quoted as saying that the song was nothing more than a "simple nursery rhyme."