I Want Jmd As Hc For 2 Reasons....

Thanks! Heartwise, I'm in good shape. Of course my Doc would say I need to drop a ton of weight, lol. But, like you say, I did get older and wiser, no smoking or drinking these days. Near death experiences help you prioritize life. That's for the younger crowd.

That's good to hear man. A relief from a fan of your posts.

You got a good woman there. Good to know you won't be leaving if McDaniels comes here. Still think McDaniels is plan C if Quinn and Austin don't work out. Although it's looking like they'll have their choice of any of the 3.

Nah, it was stupid to say and think.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh McDaniels might still get the job. It would be kind of funny if he did. Maybe he can bring Tebow in for the Wildcat Package.

A little over a week ago Quinn said he wanted to coach the New York Jets, now he wants to coach the Falcons. Austin just wants to coach. I read Kyle Shanahan will join John Fox in Chicago because he gets along good with Cutler. Maybe Gase comes to Atlanta as OC, but the OC will probably be Knapp or Malarkey. Either way board members commit suicide. It's a small world after all!

1. Quinn never said that he wanted the Jets job. It was reported that he was their favorite.

2. Those OC choices make zero sense, and there is zero reason to believe that they would be chosen.

Its going to get right man. I think we are headed towards a brand new era of Falcons football and fanhood.

We'll see. I've been approaching this whole process with my same cautious optimism, and the same will ring true, even after we hire our HC sometime in the next 20 years.

seriously... if I couldnt have sugar id just take my drink straight... **** that artificial stuff

Yeah, but I know when I quit I was drinking way too much for a man my size at that time. Plus it messed me up from some opportunities in life. I didn't know how to quit, but I was the same way. I started hating all sugars.

I just know quite a few who would take diet drinks with theirs. Didn't look manly, but I roll with guys who don't care about image. I know one dude who used different wines...lol

When he was hired on to Denver I was a fan. I even liked a lot of what he was doing. He's known for his vision and in that he would change this team around. I LIKED how he handled things with the media and even with his uppers. It was great. I even like his offense. Would not mind having him as an OC. Thing is, I think he would REALLY bum a lot of you out. This guy gets beside himself on what he thinks works because he is purely a visionary. Those trick plays are half Belichick. The main play I know was Josh was the 51 yd TC with Edelman. I promise you, if he found a way to get Blake, Marshall, or someone like that...you would see that guy a LOT in preseason. he gets really annoyed if the QB can't get mobile enough.

He was fired because of allegations of tampering, spying ala Spygate, and had an all around nasty disposition to his bosses.

Trading away Hillis and going 5-17 after starting off with 6 wins certainly didn't help matters.

1 I think he will be most successful and I think Blank would regret not hiring him....

2. Just to sit back with a crown and diet coke and watch the absolute melt down on these boards.

Just reading through threads and watching people talk like it's a done deal is unbelievable. Especially after seeing how wrong the experts have been so far.

I'm thinking it could be the biggest meltdown since you know who did his thing in 2007.

I'm not saying Quinn won't be our coach, but the way everyone is talking like it's a done deal is really going to be comical if it don't happen.

I still think it will be JMD, but I'm dang sure not going to think it's a done deal , until it's a done deal

I actually agree with all of that except I'm not going to pretend to know who would be the most successful. Maybe both of them would be great. Maybe both of them would be terrible. You never know how you look til you get your picture took. My dad used to say that.

Heard anything at all about getting a second interview in with McDaniels next week? Even if NE makes it to the big game, Falcons would still be allowed to interview him.

I think what we've really learned about the Pats is that they are masters at keeping distractions away from their football team.

I'm sticking it out and will lead his banner TBH. I needed to forgive. I have a REAL issue with cheating in games and that's what I was harping about. I wasn't being a very good Christian.

I told my wife I would quit if he came. She said, "Why?" So I gave her like 50 reasons going on down except for the cheating and she said, "So you don't like him because you would probably be best friends. He's your white twin. Get over it."

The only thing I find a little curious about the cheating stuff is that nobody has cheated more than the Seattle Seahawks. And I'm not talking about defensive holding either. They have lead the league in steroid suspensions since Carroll has been there by a wide margin, and it is obvious looking at all those robots over there that not all of them are getting caught.