I Want Jmd As Hc For 2 Reasons....

1 I think he will be most successful and I think Blank would regret not hiring him....

2. Just to sit back with a crown and diet coke and watch the absolute melt down on these boards.

Just reading through threads and watching people talk like it's a done deal is unbelievable. Especially after seeing how wrong the experts have been so far.

I'm thinking it could be the biggest meltdown since you know who did his thing in 2007.

I'm not saying Quinn won't be our coach, but the way everyone is talking like it's a done deal is really going to be comical if it don't happen.

I still think it will be JMD, but I'm dang sure not going to think it's a done deal , until it's a done deal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't care who they hire among these three. Still, it would be amusing if it's Austin or McDaniels. I'm already sick of hearing the name Quinn.

Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn Quinn

Heard anything at all about getting a second interview in with McDaniels next week? Even if NE makes it to the big game, Falcons would still be allowed to interview him.

Nah, I haven't heard anything, other than their could be a third candidate. I'm just thinking that AB has already tried a Defensive coach, now wants to try and O coach. Of course the Dimitroff and Pioli connection , but what's really has kept my eye brows raised is the fact that McDaniels has not pulled his name out of consideration like he did last year with the Browns. I just feel like if he thought He wasn't going to get the job he would have pulled out

Unless Quinn is somehow not as impressive in his 2nd interview, or he just isn't impressive enough for us to wait until after the SB to hire him, I expect him to be the hire. If it's not him, then I expect it to be Austin, who, by all accounts, we are very high on. I really have zero reason to believe otherwise, and neither do you, other than simply not wanting it to be true.

Unless Quinn is somehow not as impressive in his 2nd interview, or he just isn't impressive enough for us to wait until after the SB to hire him, I expect him to be the hire. If it's not him, then I expect it to be Austin, who, by all accounts, we are very high on. I really have zero reason to believe otherwise, and neither do you, other than simply not wanting it to be true.

Ok

I don't think the meltdown would be that harsh bro, but I think many of you guys who think you are getting something in particular...would be VERY disappointed.

Yes I would be disappointed , but in reality I know AB has been unpredictable with his HC hires. But I'm not on here talking about how we are going to change our schemes, etc...like people are about Quinn. People here are 100% convinced that Quinn is our HC just like they were convinced a week ago that Rex was our HC, then Bowles....

Nah, I haven't heard anything, other than their could be a third candidate. I'm just thinking that AB has already tried a Defensive coach, now wants to try and O coach. Of course the Dimitroff and Pioli connection , but what's really has kept my eye brows raised is the fact that McDaniels has not pulled his name out of consideration like he did last year with the Browns. I just feel like if he thought He wasn't going to get the job he would have pulled out

Just don't think they'd be able to keep it quiet if they planned to interview him.

On the other hand, no matter who the Falcons sign, gonna be lots of meltdowns.

Guest facelessman07

Many liquors don't have sugar.

The fermentation process takes care of a lot of that but if you walk into your local ABC store there's plenty, plenty that have sugar. Of course thats the added types