Jerry Arrested In Mississippi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTVA says it was 4 ounces of weed (otherwise known as a QP)

Which is only worth around a rack depending on where youre from. Considering this dudes made 10.3 million, im assuming hes not doing too well financially to put himself in a spot like that. Just my initial thought

Edited by ShmevinShmarris

Guest Homer the Brave

Bruce looks like an all pro vs JA98. Bruce was a huge disappointment no doubt but he did have a 10 year career and 32 career sacks. JA98 has 3 measly sacks in 6 years.

But Bruce came out of college projected to be The Next Lawrence Taylor. JA98 was a head scratcher when the Falcons picked him.

Also remember, Bruce's career was extended with the Raiders' experiment moving him to tight end. He actually had a better career there.

Guest Homer the Brave

Yes, but that title will always belong to JA98.

Others....

Bruce Pickens

Michael Booker

Lincoln Kennedy

Shawn Collins

Tony Smith

Others....

Bruce Pickens

Michael Booker

Lincoln Kennedy

Shawn Collins

Tony Smith

Yes agreed, all great in being bad.

I just remember the 2007 draft and a lot of the messageboard (myself included) was screaming for LB Patrick Willis.

After Gaines Adams (deceased) was off the board, good ol' Richie McKay panicked and went with an unheralded DE from Arkansas that was converted from WR... and the rest as the say, is history.

In his 7 year NFL career, JA98 piled up an amazing 7.5 sacks total. LOL! When he finally got a sack, everyone was like "Rudy, Rudy, Rudy"! biggrin.png