Hc Search Narrowed To "possibly" 3

I dont think McD would be a good leader. I do think he could work with Matt Ryan pretty well. Defense would continue to suck, but perhaps the offense would light it up. That's the only upside I can see to hiring McD

A concern I had with the possibility of Bowles coming here was that the offense would decline in Ryan's prime years. I bet Blank has that concern as well which is why he wasn't making Bowles an offer before he could get to NY for a 2nd interview. Defense definitely needs a lot of attention but it's not like our offense is championship caliber either. If a defensive expert it hired as HC, he needs a solid OC counterpart

No, he's got a great rep, I've heard he had HC potential before Hard Knocks. He's very similar background to Bowles. Came up through Arians at Temple.

Our Special Teams have been pretty great since he's been here.

I will admit the Hard Knocks clip was impressive.

Explain why??? my reasons...1}The camera rolls & he looks good (acting) 2} Before we got Lester for returns, how many people did KA use as returners...since he's been here??? Who was our most reliable tackler on ST...Bosh???...who taught Bosh & Bryant how to kick/punt??? NOT KA!!! Please, what has he done??? What ST wrinkles has he come up with??? Where do we rank??? He has to be at the bottom of our currant coaching staff...PLEASE, EXPLAIN WHY & WHY HE DESERVES a HC job...besides Hard Knocks acting job???

Explain why??? my reasons...1}The camera rolls & he looks good (acting) 2} Before we got Lester for returns, how many people did KA use as returners...since he's been here??? Who was our most reliable tackler on ST...Bosh???...who taught Bosh & Bryant how to kick/punt??? NOT KA!!! Please, what has he done??? What ST wrinkles has he come up with??? Where do we rank??? He has to be at the bottom of our currant coaching staff...PLEASE, EXPLAIN WHY & WHY HE DESERVES a HC job...besides Hard Knocks acting job???

Go look at our Special Teams Stats the last 7 years. We've been top 10 in kick coverage and returns every years since he's been here. We broke an NFL record in punt return yardage under his watch.

He made Weems a probowler, Matt Bryant the most consistent player on the team, Matt Bosher a budding star as a punter.

He has coached both offensive and defensive players more than anyone else on the staff, knows our depth and their ability.

Armstrong is the man.

John Harbaugh was a ST Coach, and he hasn't done too bad for himself.

I wouldn't undersestimate him.

Go look at our Special Teams Stats the last 7 years. We've been top 10 in kick coverage and returns every years since he's been here. We broke an NFL record in punt return yardage under his watch.

He made Weems a probowler, Matt Bryant the most consistent player on the team, Matt Bosher a budding star as a punter.

He has coached both offensive and defensive players more than anyone else on the staff, knows our depth and their ability.

Armstrong is the man.

John Harbaugh was a ST Coach, and he hasn't done too bad for himself.

I wouldn't undersestimate him.

I'd really be happy if he became HC, he deserves it. If he sticks it out under Quinn or Austin (if they dont last long) he should immediately be made HC.