"ignore Topic" Option...

WTA

What topics drive you so crazy you simply cannot overlook them and go about your daily life?

None of them do. My goodness some of you are dense. I've been overlooking topics I don't care about on these boards since 1999; was just wondering if there was an easy way to allow me to hide a thread I have no interest in - not necessarily in ABF, and not necessarily now (I'm sure I'd use it much more during the election season if it was available.) I've seen it as an option on other boards, was just wondering if it was an option here.

haha alright. no need to call me dense then tongue.png

You were just missing my point completely... I wasn't angry/frustrated/annoyed at any thread in particular; the thought just hit me. We have the ability to ignore a poster, I was just wondering if we had the ability to ignore a post.

Plus as you x out threads you know you have no interest in, it can give you easier access to threads that you do.

Some are so quick to try to judge or get a cheap joke in that they are blind to the obvious benefits. No one wants to sift thru garbage to find what they are looking for.

TATF would be a breeze.

"Les Miles for HC!!!".... And delete.

Seriously though, how has this site not been cleaned up yet?

This is what the board layout should look like:

Talk About The Falcons

Draft & Free Agency

Around the NFL

Rival Central

Atlanta Sports Forum (Hawks, Braves, Thrashers, Flames, Force, Dream, MLS)

College Sports Forum

Graphics & Multimedia

Politics

Anything But Football

Tuh. Duh.

What the utter **** is Pure Football, Training Camp Observations, Road Trip!, Dome Field Advantage, Falcons Game Day Discussion, Tailgating Central, Contest Forum, Falcons 365 Merchandise Forum, Anything But Logic, Birthdays and Special Occasions, Suggestion Box, Fantasy Football and Video Gaming, Thread Hall of Fame, and TALK ABOUT THE FORCE?

`

Edited by The Shotfather

Seriously though, how has this site not been cleaned up yet?

This is what the board layout should look like:

Talk About The Falcons

Draft & Free Agency

Around the NFL

Rival Central

Atlanta Sports Forum (Hawks, Braves, Thrashers, Flames, Force, Dream, MLS)

College Sports Forum

Graphics & Multimedia

Politics

Anything But Football

Tuh. Duh.

What the utter **** is Pure Football, Training Camp Observations, Road Trip!, Dome Field Advantage, Falcons Game Day Discussion, Tailgating Central, Contest Forum, Falcons 365 Merchandise Forum, Anything But Logic, Birthdays and Special Occasions, Suggestion Box, Fantasy Football and Video Gaming, Thread Hall of Fame, and TALK ABOUT THE FORCE?

`

Make it happen, Mono.

(But keep the Fantasy Sports forum so we have a place to do our baseball draft)