If Seattle Wins Sunday...

fan since 1968

I wonder if we might go ahead and sign Austin, assuming that he was sufficiently impressive in his interviews. Time is wasting, the coaching staff is on hold, and the Senior Bowl is coming up. Could Blank and his minions decide that any marginal difference between Quinn and Austin is not worth the two weeks of lost time, that maybe it's time to put The Process to bed?

what is the rush? I know the fans want to know but, if the Falcons want Quinn & are forced to wait, what is lost? A couple of off season weeks? Are those weeks required to make an unstoppable defense? Everyone is in such a hurry. I'd rather the front office make a right choice rather than a fast one.

Whoever the fo is intending to get I hope they get em before another team. That's all I want

I think that contrary to what has been widely believed here, the Falcons have not been "beat" to any coach they wanted. I don't think they have ever wanted some of the guys that the media and some fans speculated they did. The way things are shaping up now is starting to bear that theory out.

I think that contrary to what has been widely believed here, the Falcons have not been "beat" to any coach they wanted. I don't think they have ever wanted some of the guys that the media and some fans speculated they did. The way things are shaping up now is starting to bear that theory out.

Same here. The other interviews have been due diligence and backup plans.

"The Process" is the messenger of fear in sight

Dark deception kills the light

Hybrid children watch the sea

Pray for "The Process", roaming free

Fearless wretch

Insanity

"The Process" watches

Lurking beneath the sea

Great old one

Forbidden site

"The Process" searches

Hunter of the shadows is rising

Immortal

In madness "The Process" makes you dwell!!!

"The Process" is the messenger of fear in sight

Dark deception kills the light

Hybrid children watch the sea

Pray for "The Process", roaming free

Fearless wretch

Insanity

"The Process" watches

Lurking beneath the sea

Great old one

Forbidden site

"The Process" searches

Hunter of the shadows is rising

Immortal

In madness "The Process" makes you dwell!!!

Blasphemer

We would have gone after Bowles, Rex, or Austin if we weren't willing to wait. I think Quinn blew away Arthur, and Banner regretted not waiting for him in Cleveland last year, when they ended up hiring Pettine.

I think Quinn has been the target from day 1.

This is what I really belive

The Falcons philosophy is probably this: Get the Best or Next Best....so GB/Colts are not on their radar. Seattle loses...it's Quinn. Patriots lose they'll attempt lure McDaniels away and the same goes for the SB. So well be waiting and watching this play out. However, the Falcons best be darn sure that both these guys are 100% willing to be the HC, otherwise, we've done it yet again. Managed to absolutely out think ourselves and end up using it as an excuse.

So Good Luck..AB...I'm pulling for you! No one can NEVER accuse you of not giving it your all...I mean 110%. I may talk trash about the org. from top to bottom from time to time, but I am loyal and I trust whatever you come up with year in and year out. cool.png