****** Official Gaming Thread ******

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Ovie_Lover @JD dirtybird21 @blkbigdog35 already told @blkbigdog35 that I’m not supporting EA anymore. This is huge news for me. I know 2k isn’t perfect but it can’t be much worse than anything E

Posted Images

Well I’m all the way addicted to Genshin Impact now….

Not spending any money on it. Absolutely no need to. I might eventually, just to get some of the top line characters or weapons and support a little bit. But the free experience is pretty great 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm snagging a Series S soon and giving my kids the One X. Lately I've been coming home and the big one is on it playing Roblox. The problem is she's in my gaming station. 🤬

Bruh… I need to figure something out, my kids love to hijack my gaming time lmao

I mean like I’ll be thinking about it and then they all come in the living room talking about doing this and that in Minecraft together and I tell them “I remember when I had game system” 😂

10 hours ago, Carter said:

Bruh… I need to figure something out, my kids love to hijack my gaming time lmao

I mean like I’ll be thinking about it and then they all come in the living room talking about doing this and that in Minecraft together and I tell them “I remember when I had game system” 😂

Man they all know when i get off work, I always get 1-2 hours max. Lately I come home she's over playing Roblox for hours. Now I don't mind because I'm glad the system is getting some burn but not when I want to hop on lol

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man they all know when i get off work, I always get 1-2 hours max. Lately I come home she's over playing Roblox for hours. Now I don't mind because I'm glad the system is getting some burn but not when I want to hop on lol

There are times I just play anyway lol, but more often than not I let it go because I can tell they want to play more than I do to begin with. I got a gaming pc in the living room also and they will be on the console + the pc playing together which is fun to watch sometimes too. They like to do the competitive multiplayer game modes in Minecraft and if I can sit back and talk trash about them losing to a 7 year old ima have fun with that too 😆

I check StockX from time to time to see where prices are going on the secondary market. If I see them dropping I know supply is catching up. Stores need to do more in store only releases. 

on a side note now is the time to buy if you wanna pick up those legend blue 11 lows. 

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

There are times I just play anyway lol, but more often than not I let it go because I can tell they want to play more than I do to begin with. I got a gaming pc in the living room also and they will be on the console + the pc playing together which is fun to watch sometimes too. They like to do the competitive multiplayer game modes in Minecraft and if I can sit back and talk trash about them losing to a 7 year old ima have fun with that too 😆

Yeah I just let it ride since it's fun. My daughter can't handle the trash talk from me lol. Now I downloaded Fortnite on the Switch for her and that's pretty much the only thing we play together. She thinks she is good not realizing Switch lobbies are super easy. But I like that QT because other than that she won't come out of her room. 

6 minutes ago, NightPain said:

I check StockX from time to time to see where prices are going on the secondary market. If I see them dropping I know supply is catching up. Stores need to do more in store only releases. 

on a side note now is the time to buy if you wanna pick up those legend blue 11 lows. 

Stock X is full of it. I've heard a few people say the delivery process is a pain in the ace

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Stock X is full of it. I've heard a few people say the delivery process is a pain in the ace

Ive used them for most my j purchases. The problem is the “verification” they need to do when you order stuff. Some things ship direct and are preverified stock and others go to StockX. I like them better than GOAT but have used both

Just now, NightPain said:

Ive used them for most my j purchases. The problem is the “verification” they need to do when you order stuff. Some things ship direct and are preverified stock and others go to StockX. I like them better than GOAT but have used both

That makes sense. I guess it's better to make sure your product is real first. I wonder how many fakes they run across daily

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

If Walmart hopes to improve their profit margin with this stunt I think they may be disappointed.  I think most folks that won't pay a scalper $1000 for a PS5 isn't going to pay Walmart that much either.  Wonder how much of a cut they plan on taking from the scalper for being a front for them?  I didn't read the entire story, but did skim through and didn't see how much Walmart is taking for their part in this.

2 minutes ago, Googlywoogly said:

If Walmart hopes to improve their profit margin with this stunt I think they may be disappointed.  I think most folks that won't pay a scalper $1000 for a PS5 isn't going to pay Walmart that much either.  Wonder how much of a cut they plan on taking from the scalper for being a front for them?  I didn't read the entire story, but did skim through and didn't see how much Walmart is taking for their part in this.

It doesn't say but I hope people don't go for this crap. Had I not gotten mine, I would have probably paid $100 more just to have it. I'll be dang if I spend $300-$400 more. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

It doesn't say but I hope people don't go for this crap. Had I not gotten mine, I would have probably paid $100 more just to have it. I'll be dang if I spend $300-$400 more. 

Agreed.  I'll just keep playing my PS4 games.  I can be patient and wait for the shortage to sort itself out.   I wish everyone would do that and make the scalpers have to ditch theirs at below market value just to get rid of them after the shortage situation stabilizes.

5 hours ago, Googlywoogly said:

Agreed.  I'll just keep playing my PS4 games.  I can be patient and wait for the shortage to sort itself out.   I wish everyone would do that and make the scalpers have to ditch theirs at below market value just to get rid of them after the shortage situation stabilizes.

1 hour ago, NightPain said:

Ps5 Blu-ray version still going for $780ish on stock x. 

series X for about $650. 

my loading times for FH4 have skyrocketed recently. (One S)

As soon as I get my unemployment reimbursement I'm getting a Series S. They're regular price brand new on Swappa. I ain't coming out of my pocket for it lol