****** Official Gaming Thread ******

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 8 year old sassy daughter won't play her PS3 unless she gets to play online. I use to let her play online until I noticed 20 friend request in her mailbox from God knows who. I told her that I play

Sounds like the worst game ever.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

hooked up my PS4 again. anything I should be playing? no RPGs doe

Just bought Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 remake and it’s awesome. Been playing that one a lot lately.

If you haven’t played Horizon:Zero Dawn or God of War yet, those are both great. Been wanting to pick up Ghost of Tsushima too

What kind of games do you like?

51 minutes ago, Carter said:

Just bought Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 remake and it’s awesome. Been playing that one a lot lately.

If you haven’t played Horizon:Zero Dawn or God of War yet, those are both great. Been wanting to pick up Ghost of Tsushima too

What kind of games do you like?

I forgot about the ghost game. im a try that. racing and GTA are really the only games I get into. and metal gear. most games lose my attention pretty quick, but its been so long since I actually spent time on anything that was a Forza game. and that's been pretty recent!

On 9/15/2020 at 12:06 PM, Scrunchomarx said:

I forgot about the ghost game. im a try that. racing and GTA are really the only games I get into. and metal gear. most games lose my attention pretty quick, but its been so long since I actually spent time on anything that was a Forza game. and that's been pretty recent!

If you enjoy GTA you may also like Red Dead Redemption 2.  It is made by the same folks who made GTA.